Michigan lands best recruit in country
-
Thought you might like this story about your boyfriend, woody.
I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.
I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.
Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting
I was waiting to see how long it would take for that to get posted.
I could go into the details but I'd be wasting my time with this group here.
Basically Harbaugh could have communicated better, but this isn't SEC level recruiting
Right.....we don't want to hear your stupid excuses....so yes, your effort would be wasted. Save the excuses for your own circle jerkers.
-
Thank you for proving my point
-
You COULD just admit your boys are ready to win championships again. Nothing wrong with what Harbaugh did. Congrats on Gary.
-
How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.
I'm interested in hearing your interpretation
-
Thank you for proving my point
Yes, the point being that you make stupid excuses. Proven.
-
How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.
I'm interested in hearing your interpretation
How about this, what do you think Harbaugh did? I know the articles flying around made it seem like he was an even more evil version of Saban. It made it seem like having your position coach lie to a recruit to get his commitment, and then bounce right after, look like nothing.
I'm interested in hearing your interpretation
Who are you talking to?
I think Harbaugh is just having fun with the process. WTF, right? He don't care. (Neither do I)
-
I don't read these self-righteous articles criticizing college football coaches for x and y, so I couldn't tell you much. Sounded like he pulled the offer from some kid (who was committed?) a week or two before Signing Day. Hey, it happens.
Our pathetic coach will go into Fall Camp with 77 (of an 85 limit) players on scholarship, not including whatever attrition happens in the Spring. I WISH we had so many guys in here that we were pulling kids' offers....
-
I don't read these self-righteous articles criticizing college football coaches for x and y, so I couldn't tell you much. Sounded like he pulled the offer from some kid (who was committed?) a week or two before Signing Day. Hey, it happens.
Our pathetic coach will go into Fall Camp with 77 (of an 85 limit) players on scholarship, not including whatever attrition happens in the Spring. I WISH we had so many guys in here that we were pulling kids' offers....
I don't read these self-righteous articles criticizing college football coaches for x and y, so I couldn't tell you much. Sounded like he pulled the offer from some kid (who was committed?) a week or two before Signing Day. Hey, it happens.
Our pathetic coach will go into Fall Camp with 77 (of an 85 limit) players on scholarship, not including whatever attrition happens in the Spring. I WISH we had so many guys in here that we were pulling kids' offers....
Can't believe you're hating on Kevin Sumlin. When A&M starting playing real football in 1996 they have been mediocre for the most part. Sumlin has been very successful.
-
The list of red flags on him is endless. Not fielding a full roster was just the first for me. We just built the third biggest stadium in the country. People expect more than "be better than our wholly mediocre previous teams" at this point.
-
You also don't do a great job of holding on to QBs
-
Red flags. Red flags everywhere!
They're blinding.
-
The list of red flags on him is endless. Not fielding a full roster was just the first for me. We just built the third biggest stadium in the country. People expect more than "be better than our wholly mediocre previous teams" at this point.
The list of red flags on him is endless. Not fielding a full roster was just the first for me. We just built the third biggest stadium in the country. People expect more than "be better than our wholly mediocre previous teams" at this point.
Hard to do that when A&M was in the Big 12, now they are in the SEC it will be even harder. Sometimes the ceiling is where it is and you have to hope you catch lightning in a bottle.
-
We are the only SEC school in the state. If you can't recruit off of that, I can't help you. And Sumlin can't. Not adequately, anyway.
-
We are the only SEC school in the state. If you can't recruit off of that, I can't help you. And Sumlin can't. Not adequately, anyway.
We are the only SEC school in the state. If you can't recruit off of that, I can't help you. And Sumlin can't. Not adequately, anyway.
Maybe the SEC brand don't mean shit to people in Texas. I hear that Charlie Strong of The University of Texas just had a hell of a recruiting class.
-
Yes he did. Very good class. Their boosters know what to prioritize. We have a shiny new stadium and average players.
-
We are the only SEC school in the state. If you can't recruit off of that, I can't help you. And Sumlin can't. Not adequately, anyway.
We are the only SEC school in the state. If you can't recruit off of that, I can't help you. And Sumlin can't. Not adequately, anyway.
The only issue is they are currently the 4th most attractive team behind Texas, Baylor & TCU.
-
Don't think we've had a worse recruiting class than TCU in my entire lifetime. So, clearly not. Troll better next time.
-
I don't think 'cheesed off' is a saying over there, but it would be perfect. Shame he's just a LS, can't take advantage or be blamed for a 'swiss cheese D'
-
Don't think we've had a worse recruiting class than TCU in my entire lifetime. So, clearly not. Troll better next time.
Don't think we've had a worse recruiting class than TCU in my entire lifetime. So, clearly not. Troll better next time.
Maybe not a better recruiting class....but TCU has had the better teams for like a decade or more now.
-
Don't think we've had a worse recruiting class than TCU in my entire lifetime. So, clearly not. Troll better next time.
Maybe not a better recruiting class....but TCU has had the better teams for like a decade or more now.
Maybe not a better recruiting class....but TCU has had the better teams for like a decade or more now.
I know, but that's irrelevant to the context here. If anything, it only serves to show un"attractive" TCU is since they've had such good teams and still can't get tier 1 guys.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
