Skip to content

Ben Carson

Political Discussion
36 11 934
  • Ok.

    Based on the wording in the paragraph in your post, it seems like referencing Odin would be alright.

    So for the 3rd time... would it be better if they referenced Odin?

  • Ok.

    Based on the wording in the paragraph in your post, it seems like referencing Odin would be alright.

    So for the 3rd time... would it be better if they referenced Odin?

    @mld-woody said:

    Ok.

    Based on the wording in the paragraph in your post, it seems like referencing Odin would be alright.

    So for the 3rd time... would it be better if they referenced Odin?

    Better for whom? Me? I don't care what the democrats do with their platform but was pointing out their hypocrisy and public voter fraud. I'm sure there are many who would like to have an atheist platform but the polling data isn't there yet to support that decision so they will wait until they can have that atheist platform without hurting their elect ability chances. Much like Obama and Hillary Clinton believed marriage was between one man and one woman before they flipped *evolved*.

  • I hypocrisy is in that paragraph. They don't want religious principles and religious right. They want Christian principles.

    That's why I said Odin. That obviously isn't what the author wants, but he never came out and just said "Christian God".

  • Ok.

    Based on the wording in the paragraph in your post, it seems like referencing Odin would be alright.

    So for the 3rd time... would it be better if they referenced Odin?

    @mld-woody said:

    Ok.

    Based on the wording in the paragraph in your post, it seems like referencing Odin would be alright.

    So for the 3rd time... would it be better if they referenced Odin?

    Nobody cares but I will bet you the Democrats work Jesus in their speeches as the campaign slides along. Except maybe not Sanders but most certainly the hildebeast.

    WSS

  • So you're saying politicians pander to people? No way!

  • So you're saying politicians pander to people? No way!

    @mld-woody said:

    So you're saying politicians pander to people? No way!

    Way. 😁

  • So you're saying politicians pander to people? No way!

    @mld-woody said:

    So you're saying politicians pander to people? No way!

    Yes I am, and you are bitching because Republicans pander to Christians?

    Or that it's somehow different if Democrats do it?

    Or what?

    WSS

  • In what I can only guess is an attempt to stay relevant, Ben Carson's now calling Obama, I think the technical term is, an oreo? Or coconut? My "down with the street kids" level is zero.

    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politics/ben-carson-barack-obama-raised-white/index.html?sr=fbCNN022316ben-carson-barack-obama-raised-white0340PMVODtopLink&linkId=21512600

  • Damn nigga

  • That is the same type of horse shit that ghetto black people use to shame other black people for not living like them. My wife had to deal with a load of dummies with this same mentality.

    Poor taste by Carson.

  • "mn, that guy works hard, obeys the law and doesn't talk ghetto, he is a disgrace to black people" - that kind of thing, logic? at least, that's what I'm envisaging. A generation of black people who are so anti-'man' that anyone who actually succeeds within the framework of the system is a traitor. Anyone who was raised in a family with any kind of money can't possibly understand institutional racism.

  • "A" generation? Seems like it's been quite a few.

    Of course if anybody voted for Obama (or members of his party the last few decades) in a giant block thinking that his election would lift their people out of their unfortunate status should start to notice that voting record hasn't been all that effective.

    I would feel insulted if candidates pandered to me and my people as folks who didn't know any better and needed a shepherd.

    I'm disappointed that Carson, if he really needed to play that card, couldn't have found a better way to do it.

    WSS

  • Yes, multiple generations.

    As for Carson, he could potentially have given examples of his racist victimisation, or where he protested it in his youth (kinda like Bernie did).

  • I'm not sure that's standing shoulder to shoulder with a piece of shit like Al Sharpton is your best campaign strategy...

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

  • I'm not sure that's standing shoulder to shoulder with a piece of shit like Al Sharpton is your best campaign strategy...

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I'm not sure that's standing shoulder to shoulder with a piece of shit like Al Sharpton is your best campaign strategy...

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    Not if you want republicans to vote for you, probably. But Sanders actually has a history of going out and taking part in som relevant demonstrations, and standing up for his convictions. I have no idea if Ben Carson does, but he would be wise to bring it up to make the point he's trying to make.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I'm not sure that's standing shoulder to shoulder with a piece of shit like Al Sharpton is your best campaign strategy...

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    Not if you want republicans to vote for you, probably. But Sanders actually has a history of going out and taking part in som relevant demonstrations, and standing up for his convictions. I have no idea if Ben Carson does, but he would be wise to bring it up to make the point he's trying to make.

    @gftchris said:

    Not if you want republicans to vote for you, probably. But Sanders actually has a history of going out and taking part in som relevant demonstrations, and standing up for his convictions. I have no idea if Ben Carson does, but he would be wise to bring it up to make the point he's trying to make.

    Just for the record I participated in a few left-wing demonstrations in the late 60's and early 70's.

    Take that for what it's worth. πŸ˜‰

    WSS

  • @gftchris said:

    Not if you want republicans to vote for you, probably. But Sanders actually has a history of going out and taking part in som relevant demonstrations, and standing up for his convictions. I have no idea if Ben Carson does, but he would be wise to bring it up to make the point he's trying to make.

    Just for the record I participated in a few left-wing demonstrations in the late 60's and early 70's.

    Take that for what it's worth. πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Just for the record I participated in a few left-wing demonstrations in the late 60's and early 70's.

    Take that for what it's worth. πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    C'mon now, we all know you were really there for the hippie chicks. Free love, and all that.

    πŸ™‚

  • @westside-steve said:

    Just for the record I participated in a few left-wing demonstrations in the late 60's and early 70's.

    Take that for what it's worth. πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    C'mon now, we all know you were really there for the hippie chicks. Free love, and all that.

    πŸ™‚

    @jbluhm86 said:

    C'mon now, we all know you were really there for the hippie chicks. Free love, and all that.

    πŸ™‚

    Well I did have a monumental crush on a cute little Jewish girl from Firestone. But I met her at the left-wing symposium so I was already there....

    😁

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Just for the record I participated in a few left-wing demonstrations in the late 60's and early 70's.

    Take that for what it's worth. πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    C'mon now, we all know you were really there for the hippie chicks. Free love, and all that.

    πŸ™‚

    @jbluhm86 said:

    C'mon now, we all know you were really there for the hippie chicks. Free love, and all that.

    πŸ™‚

    There's always that one guy with the guitar who gets all the girls all over him. With a smooth voice and a cool nickname like 'westside' I'm sure steve was knee deep in vag.

  • 40 years and a hundred pounds ago.

    πŸ™‚

    WSS