Columbus Leeches?
-
It'd be part of camp, not the whole camp I think.
-
I think it would be cool for the Browns to have TC there. You know, potentially exposing the nations best recruits to the Browns org might not be a bad thing either. Just sayin.
-
#1 recruiting class yet again....Go BUCKS!!!
-
Fuck Columbus. Its the Cleveland Browns. Haslam is an asshole.
-
Who cares it's training camp
-
exactly, it's TC. Nobody cares. I'm serious i'll bet anything it's about getting a better relationship with the OSU program. WOuldn't hurt either. I mean the number one player on the team tweeted a few weeks ago that Cleveland was a dirthole of a city. Couldn't hurt to have a good relationship with the program WHo knows maybe one day Urb decides to jump to the NFL and guess who would be a good landing spot for him
-
Haslem could already be planning two coaching regimes ahead.....next level stuff.
-
It's not like the Browns headquarters are going to move to Columbus. It's training camp. It's three weeks out of the year. I literally could not care less. And it's Columbus. Not Erie, Pennsylvania or some other shite place. Go Bucks.
-
It's not like the Browns headquarters are going to move to Columbus. It's training camp. It's three weeks out of the year. I literally could not care less. And it's Columbus. Not Erie, Pennsylvania or some other shite place. Go Bucks.
It's not like the Browns headquarters are going to move to Columbus. It's training camp. It's three weeks out of the year. I literally could not care less. And it's Columbus. Not Erie, Pennsylvania or some other shite place. Go Bucks.
Rationale? I think Haslam fears the Bungles are taking over Columbus. Oh, it's a great deal if you're a Bucks fan living in Columbus. The hardcore NE Ohio Cleveland season ticket holders that like to attend training camp are going to be seriously POed.
You think established vets that have homes in Cleveland (like Joe Thomas) would be happy spending those three weeks in Columbus? I sure wouldn't.
-
This would be cool. O-H!
-
#1 recruiting class yet again....Go BUCKS!!!
#1 recruiting class yet again....Go BUCKS!!!
not, but it was good.
-
As a Berea resident, it sucks. Our State House Rep, Mike Dovilla is already working on trying to get this stopped, but I doubt it gets any traction. The City of Berea (who also happens to be my employer) just worked a new deal out with the Browns, keeping them here until 2028. It was a so-called "win-win" for both sides.
So a taxpayer funded practice facility in Columbus? A low-scale Kroenke move for sure. Hey Jimmy- take the $$ that the City of Berea saved you on renovations from your 76 Lou Groza home and build it yourself.
I think it's more about trying to regain a state-wise fan base than anything else. Training camp may spark some interest, but ultimately it's wins that will woo fans back in.
-
As a Berea resident, it sucks. Our State House Rep, Mike Dovilla is already working on trying to get this stopped, but I doubt it gets any traction. The City of Berea (who also happens to be my employer) just worked a new deal out with the Browns, keeping them here until 2028. It was a so-called "win-win" for both sides.
So a taxpayer funded practice facility in Columbus? A low-scale Kroenke move for sure. Hey Jimmy- take the $$ that the City of Berea saved you on renovations from your 76 Lou Groza home and build it yourself.
I think it's more about trying to regain a state-wise fan base than anything else. Training camp may spark some interest, but ultimately it's wins that will woo fans back in.
I think it's more about trying to regain a state-wise fan base than anything else. Training camp may spark some interest, but ultimately it's wins that will woo fans back in.
Not crazy about this idea....at all......and definitely don't want to pay for it....
I agree with you Bob.....if the Browns want to win over the fans of Ohio, the only way to do it is to beat the Stools and Bungles...
-
Who cares it's training camp
Who cares it's training camp
I think the "Who cares" part of it is that they want the taxpayers to pay for it.
NFL teams make a gross amount of money and usually have taxpayer paid facilities to conduct their businesses in.
I get no taxpayer support for my business.....why should they get any more. Especially when the motivation is to get more money from a market they are in contention with another team for.
You want to win over the Columbus Market? Win a Fucking Super Bowl!!!
-
The training center is not exclusive to the browns. 49 other weeks a year it'll be used by the taxpayers
-
The training center is not exclusive to the browns. 49 other weeks a year it'll be used by the taxpayers
The training center is not exclusive to the browns. 49 other weeks a year it'll be used by the taxpayers
They probably wouldn't let me in to use the toilet if I had to take a piss.....fair to say?
-
The training center is not exclusive to the browns. 49 other weeks a year it'll be used by the taxpayers
The training center is not exclusive to the browns. 49 other weeks a year it'll be used by the taxpayers
I have some oceanfront property in nebraska to sell you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login