Interesting factoid
-
At the time Florida was making its now infamous Gatorade. Florida state was also working on a similar electrolyte replacement fluid. They were actually using theirs before, but had trouble marketing Seminole Fluid.
Credit to some joke in a book I read.
At the time Florida was making its now infamous Gatorade. Florida state was also working on a similar electrolyte replacement fluid. They were actually using theirs before, but had trouble marketing Seminole Fluid.
Credit to some joke in a book I read.
So, their version of the drink was doomed by delayed ejaculation?
-
Now THAT is funny.
-
Yes it came in a bottle. Oops I mean it cums in a bottle.
-
I thought perhaps you were going to give this interesting factoid:
Now, only Tobin Rote and Peyton Manning have won pro football championships with two different teams.
Rote with Lions and Chargers
Manning with Colts and Broncos.
-
You mean as QB I'm sure...
-
You mean as QB I'm sure...
You mean as QB I'm sure...
Right....as starting QB in the championship game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login