Cleveland Browns player Armonty Bryant indicted on felony drug charges
-
Well, now all you motherfuckers need to join Camp Bosa.....because the need for a guy like him just became more acute, obviously.
Bryant listed as backup to Nate Orchard at OLB. Whatever, OLB/DE we need to replace his pass rush ability.
Well, now all you motherfuckers need to join Camp Bosa......
yup
-
Bye Bye Armonty.......looks like a sure cut.
Wasn't he caught twice before selling pot to undercover police?
Mike
-
Edge rusher
1. Joey Bosa, Ohio State
2. Noah Spence, Eastern Kentucky
3. Shaq Lawson, Clemson
4. Leonard Floyd, Georgia
5. Kevin Dodd, Clemson
Linebacker
1. Jaylon Smith, Notre Dame
2. Myles Jack, UCLA
3. Reggie Ragland, Alabama
4. Darron Lee, Ohio State
5. Deion Jones, LSU
Mike Mayock's rankings
-
Just seals the deal for me. F the O and a new QB. Denver proved Defense can still make a long run through a season with an over the hill QB and an untried replacement during the injury. Top 4 should all load the D along with anyone we can pick up (Malik Jackson?) in FA. If you build it, they will win.
-
Well, this is a shame. But, we got some pretty solid production out of a sixth round pick. Just another hole to fill, probably via FA, is the only problem.
-
Well, this is a shame. But, we got some pretty solid production out of a sixth round pick. Just another hole to fill, probably via FA, is the only problem.
Well, this is a shame. But, we got some pretty solid production out of a sixth round pick. Just another hole to fill, probably via FA, is the only problem.
Your right, can't fix all your problems with a #2 pick. If Hue says we got to find a QB, that leads me to the most NFL ready Goff. Jimmy says build threw draft with no big splash's in FA's. OK Packers Nick Perry LB or LB Barron from Rams fills both shoes of Mingo & Bryant. Not a big splash imo but fits a need nicely.
-
Wait a minute slow down. He says he didn't do it!
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Wait a minute slow down. He says he didn't do it!
Sure. But he already has a DUI on his record, and selling weed to an undercover cop. Team will most likely just move on.
That being said, he's a relatively productive pass rusher on a very cheap contract. If he's suspended for a year, we still have him under contract.
-
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need. A guy coming off an injury that showed a little promise at one of our weakest positions. *groan* I know we are innocent until proven guilty in this country, but in the NFL, it works a little differently.
Johnny really screwed us, and it's a sad situation all around. If Johnny took the reigns for the last six games and showed enough to be our QB, then we'd be talking about how to get Bosa and address our OLB position. But NOOOOOOO, that can't happen. We are desperate for a damn QB, and I'm not sure we can wait for the second round. I guess we could still get Bosa or Ramsey if the QB prospects don't grade out, but geez...
-
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need. A guy coming off an injury that showed a little promise at one of our weakest positions. *groan* I know we are innocent until proven guilty in this country, but in the NFL, it works a little differently.
Johnny really screwed us, and it's a sad situation all around. If Johnny took the reigns for the last six games and showed enough to be our QB, then we'd be talking about how to get Bosa and address our OLB position. But NOOOOOOO, that can't happen. We are desperate for a damn QB, and I'm not sure we can wait for the second round. I guess we could still get Bosa or Ramsey if the QB prospects don't grade out, but geez...
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need. A guy coming off an injury that showed a little promise at one of our weakest positions. *groan* I know we are innocent until proven guilty in this country, but in the NFL, it works a little differently.
Johnny really screwed us, and it's a sad situation all around. If Johnny took the reigns for the last six games and showed enough to be our QB, then we'd be talking about how to get Bosa and address our OLB position. But NOOOOOOO, that can't happen. We are desperate for a damn QB, and I'm not sure we can wait for the second round. I guess we could still get Bosa or Ramsey if the QB prospects don't grade out, but geez...
Go back and watch the entire run by the Broncos. They did it with an inexperienced backup and a really aged QB who just made sure turnovers were minimized so the D could control it all and set up the scoring opportunities. Forget chasing another QB with questionable "star" power. Go after building a real D top to bottom from FA thru the draft. Analytics guys will figure this out or move on to baseball in a couple of years.
-
-
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need. A guy coming off an injury that showed a little promise at one of our weakest positions. *groan* I know we are innocent until proven guilty in this country, but in the NFL, it works a little differently.
Johnny really screwed us, and it's a sad situation all around. If Johnny took the reigns for the last six games and showed enough to be our QB, then we'd be talking about how to get Bosa and address our OLB position. But NOOOOOOO, that can't happen. We are desperate for a damn QB, and I'm not sure we can wait for the second round. I guess we could still get Bosa or Ramsey if the QB prospects don't grade out, but geez...
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need.
Its definitely getting old.....very very old......
Almost afraid to read the Browns news anymore....just a big pile of smelly crap....
-
-
Ha!....well, I will agree, the Browns are "interesting" to watch, if nothing else....and boring is not in our vocabulary....
-
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Wait a minute slow down. He says he didn't do it!
Sure. But he already has a DUI on his record, and selling weed to an undercover cop. Team will most likely just move on.
That being said, he's a relatively productive pass rusher on a very cheap contract. If he's suspended for a year, we still have him under contract.
Sure. But he already has a DUI on his record, and selling weed to an undercover cop. Team will most likely just move on.
That being said, he's a relatively productive pass rusher on a very cheap contract. If he's suspended for a year, we still have him under contract.
No more.. I'm tired of low character players on the the browns. if were going to suck atleast give kids something to look up to
-
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
-
Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Really? Well I'm still hanging on to some older stuff because if you have ever had a kidney stone, then you know you better have an emergency painkiller on hand. On the 1-10 scale I used to rate the time I dislocated my ankle when I broke my leg as my 10. Now it's a 7 after I added kidney stone as my new 10. Now I understand what a screwdriver to the side feels like when you twist it around some for 2-3 hours.
-
Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Yes, we have Draconian drug laws in this country....and in private matters.
Josh Gordon has second hand weed and a beer.......loses a year of his career.
This guy has an adderall and a couple of oxycodon pills in his possession.
I mean, its not like he was freeking Boyd Crowder.

-
Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Really? Well I'm still hanging on to some older stuff because if you have ever had a kidney stone, then you know you better have an emergency painkiller on hand. On the 1-10 scale I used to rate the time I dislocated my ankle when I broke my leg as my 10. Now it's a 7 after I added kidney stone as my new 10. Now I understand what a screwdriver to the side feels like when you twist it around some for 2-3 hours.
Really? Well I'm still hanging on to some older stuff because if you have ever had a kidney stone, then you know you better have an emergency painkiller on hand. On the 1-10 scale I used to rate the time I dislocated my ankle when I broke my leg as my 10. Now it's a 7 after I added kidney stone as my new 10. Now I understand what a screwdriver to the side feels like when you twist it around some for 2-3 hours.
Wait for the knock on the door.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
