Skip to content

Camp Bosa

The Browns Board
99 20 2.6k
  • What a shame Noah Spence failed his drug tests at OSU. Browns can't even take a chance on him!

  • @mudfly said:

    Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    I don't really care about that. He is just repeating stupid shit that he may have heard somewhere. His reflection is probably about the state of the Browns.

    You and I both know that as an exciting city, Cleveland has it all over boring Columbus. He just doesn't know that yet. He would once he got here.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't really care about that. He is just repeating stupid shit that he may have heard somewhere. His reflection is probably about the state of the Browns.

    You and I both know that as an exciting city, Cleveland has it all over boring Columbus. He just doesn't know that yet. He would once he got here.

    This board crucified Teddy for a comment like that

  • What a shame Noah Spence failed his drug tests at OSU. Browns can't even take a chance on him!

    @opal312 said:

    What a shame Noah Spence failed his drug tests at OSU. Browns can't even take a chance on him!

    Why? Are we on Double Secret Probation?

  • @the-gipper said:

    The fucking fact is people that the Browns need to take the best player available....and that player is Bosa.

    Our need for defense is as acute as our need for a QB and a few other spots. And this is the best player out there.

    Don't take my word for it.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings #4 *Jared Goff

    http://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2016.asp #6 +9 Jared Goff

    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/22/10805972/2016-nfl-draft-top-100-big-board #5. Jared Goff

    http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/03/nfl-draft-2016-big-board-joey-bosa-jalen-ramsey #24 Cardale Jones, QB Posted: Thu Sep. 3, 2015

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/02/2016_nfl_draft_composite_big_b.html #5. Jared Goff

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/insider/story/_/id/14627349/ohio-state-buckeyes-dominate-mcshay-top-32-nfl-draft #??? cuts off after #3... but in his latest Mock, McShay does have us passing over Bosa for Goff...

    http://www.scout.com/nfl/story/1545797-2016-top-50-nfl-draft-prospects 05/12/2015

    Also a fact... in a grouping of picks, need and the relative importance of the positions often determines the path taken.

  • Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    @mudfly said:

    Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    Who wants to be in Cleveland? I mean, I would, you would, but we're fans.

  • @mudfly said:

    Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    Who wants to be in Cleveland? I mean, I would, you would, but we're fans.

    @wargograw said:

    Who wants to be in Cleveland? I mean, I would, you would, but we're fans.

    Cleveland's actually been trending upward for quite some time. There's tons of stuff to do here nowadays.

  • Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    @mudfly said:

    Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    He said it on a twitter rant 2 years ago, has since said hed love to play for the Browns.
  • @wargograw said:

    Who wants to be in Cleveland? I mean, I would, you would, but we're fans.

    Cleveland's actually been trending upward for quite some time. There's tons of stuff to do here nowadays.

    @bbedward said:

    Cleveland's actually been trending upward for quite some time. There's tons of stuff to do here nowadays.

    I know that. You know that. No one else does.

  • @mudfly said:

    Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    He said it on a twitter rant 2 years ago, has since said hed love to play for the Browns.

    @flyin-j said:

    He said it on a twitter rant 2 years ago, has since said hed love to play for the Browns.

    Where?

  • Accoriding to Cleveland.coms Ari Wasserman, Bosa was asked about the chance of playing for the Browns.

    Whoever picks at No. 1, if I am lucky enough to go there, Id be happy. It could be anywhere, Id be happy to go. To get to stay in Ohio and get to have the same fan base Im sure it would be awesome, just to grow my brand in Ohio.

  • Accoriding to Cleveland.coms Ari Wasserman, Bosa was asked about the chance of playing for the Browns.

    Whoever picks at No. 1, if I am lucky enough to go there, Id be happy. It could be anywhere, Id be happy to go. To get to stay in Ohio and get to have the same fan base Im sure it would be awesome, just to grow my brand in Ohio.

    @flyin-j said:

    Accoriding to Cleveland.coms Ari Wasserman, Bosa was asked about the chance of playing for the Browns.

    Whoever picks at No. 1, if I am lucky enough to go there, Id be happy. It could be anywhere, Id be happy to go. To get to stay in Ohio and get to have the same fan base Im sure it would be awesome, just to grow my brand in Ohio.

    I remember reading that and thinking at the time, I'm not sure I'm so interested in someone who's main ambitions include "grow my brand"

  • Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

  • @flyin-j said:

    Accoriding to Cleveland.coms Ari Wasserman, Bosa was asked about the chance of playing for the Browns.

    Whoever picks at No. 1, if I am lucky enough to go there, Id be happy. It could be anywhere, Id be happy to go. To get to stay in Ohio and get to have the same fan base Im sure it would be awesome, just to grow my brand in Ohio.

    I remember reading that and thinking at the time, I'm not sure I'm so interested in someone who's main ambitions include "grow my brand"

    @gftchris said:

    I remember reading that and thinking at the time, I'm not sure I'm so interested in someone who's main ambitions include "grow my brand"

    Its a plus for me. Means hes motivated! Shrug Life! Move over Gip Im boarding the Bosa train!
  • Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

    @gftchris said:

    Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

    I do like Perry as a rd 3 type guy, but the dominant OSU line kept those LBs pretty clean.
  • @gftchris said:

    Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

    I do like Perry as a rd 3 type guy, but the dominant OSU line kept those LBs pretty clean.

    @flyin-j said:

    I do like Perry as a rd 3 type guy, but the dominant OSU line kept those LBs pretty clean.

    Won't be there past round two for sure. Might go day 1.

  • Man O man....homer statement or not....if we could just have an all Ohio State draft. it could basically fix every thing.....and turn this team around....

    Offense = Zeke - RB.....Thomas & Miller - WR....Vannett - TE....Cardale - QB

    Defense = Bosa -DE....Perry & Lee - OLB....Washington - DT.....Apple - CB

    Yep....that'd be a nice day....😉

  • Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

    @gftchris said:

    Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

    oh pls, go back to camp goff or wherever you came from!!!

    Perry standing out over Bosa, puhhhhleesssseeeee. Obvious troll is obvious.

  • Man O man....homer statement or not....if we could just have an all Ohio State draft. it could basically fix every thing.....and turn this team around....

    Offense = Zeke - RB.....Thomas & Miller - WR....Vannett - TE....Cardale - QB

    Defense = Bosa -DE....Perry & Lee - OLB....Washington - DT.....Apple - CB

    Yep....that'd be a nice day....😉

    @mudfly said:

    Man O man....homer statement or not....if we could just have an all Ohio State draft. it could basically fix every thing.....and turn this team around....

    Offense = Zeke - RB.....Thomas & Miller - WR....Vannett - TE....Cardale - QB

    Defense = Bosa -DE....Perry & Lee - OLB....Washington - DT.....Apple - CB

    Yep....that'd be a nice day.... 😉

    Homer statement or not, that would be a hell of a start to a rebuilding project.

  • @gftchris said:

    Also, watching the film on Bosa (draftbreakdown), what jumps out isn't much from Bosa, but Joshua Perry, always seems to be there to make a play.

    oh pls, go back to camp goff or wherever you came from!!!

    Perry standing out over Bosa, puhhhhleesssseeeee. Obvious troll is obvious.

    @clevfan4life said:

    oh pls, go back to camp goff or wherever you came from!!!

    Perry standing out over Bosa, puhhhhleesssseeeee. Obvious troll is obvious.

    Lo, not trying to bash Bosa, he got consistent penetration, basically as expected. I was surprised by Perry, is all.

  • @mudfly said:

    Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

    I don't really care about that. He is just repeating stupid shit that he may have heard somewhere. His reflection is probably about the state of the Browns.

    You and I both know that as an exciting city, Cleveland has it all over boring Columbus. He just doesn't know that yet. He would once he got here.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't really care about that. His reflection is probably about the state of the Browns.

    Well, it was actually a direct stab at the city, not the Browns.....

    @flyin-j said:

    He said it on a twitter rant 2 years ago, has since said hed love to play for the Browns.

    Well, of course he's changed his tune....it's draft time....gotta say the right things to get elected....

    @wargograw said:

    Where?

    Oh, it's pretty well known that he said it...no question....it was all over the web for a while.....the exact quote was "Cleveland is a run down dirty hole of a city"....

    And guys, to be clear, Im not saying dont draft him because he said it.....Im just saying I wish he hadnt, cause for me, taking it back doent change it and I found it to be directly offensive to me and my town.....and Id prefer a player who wants to be here or, at least, has enough class not to speak out like that.....emphasis on "prefer"....

    Remember how everyone freaked out last year when DeVonte Parkers mom said stuff?....or Bridgewater?....this is the same thing(but worse)

    @gftchris said:

    Lo, not trying to bash Bosa, he got consistent penetration, basically as expected. I was surprised by Perry, is all.

    I like Perry too....always around the ball and...maybe? better than Lee.....