Camp Bosa
-
Pickle Bill's was it!
Yep....still there....great if you like Crab Legs and Lobster(im not a seafood eater myself).....that place has been through a zillion disasters and keeps coming back.....the have added a floating dining room that you can pull your boat up to and it has broken away and gone out to sea...HA!....plus its burned and has been flooded countless times.....resilient owners I guess.....insurance must cost them a fortune though.....
-
Ok...this looks like fun....
Mountain hiking (I have been on 95% of the trails in Rocky Mountain National Park),
Cleveland has good hiking....not in mountains though. I have been on 95% of the CVNP hiking trails.
Mountain hiking has hills.....screw that....
casinos in Blackhawk,
Casinos in Northfield.
Poker in my basement....better odds and company...
Boulder women,
All in jeans and flannels and questionable hygiene.
Beautiful woman are everywhere
big time fishing
Lake Erie fishing is bigger time. (and even the streams around here have trout. Steelhead?)
Yep...plus, some of the best Steelhead right at the end of my street(Grand River) or my own private stock of Large Mouth and Blue Cats
& hunting
For certain things perhaps. Lot of deer hunting not far from NEO.
Great deer and turkey hunting here....Big game like Bear or Elk?....not so much....
and best damn mountain scenery anywhere.
Not sure about that...very good, but I may go to the Tetons, Lone Pine CA, and North Cascades for equal or better. But sure, very nice.
My last trip to the springs afforded me a great view of the mountains.....burning......
And last but not least, a real Superbowl winner. HA!

We are not spoiled by victory.

Ok....so there's that.....but Elway?....quite a price to pay.....
yes he will be a god. One thing I didn't know is that apparently that Cleveland comment was two years ago? Is that true? I thought he had just said it......
Yeah...it was just over a year ago, during his freshman season....I plan to let him off the hook IF we draft him.....
Ok...this looks like fun....
Yeah...it was just over a year ago, during his freshman season....I plan to let him off the hook IF we draft him.....
wtf, they made it seem like he had just said it on twitter. What was the context of it then? He wasn't coming out after his freshman season so what was even the whole reason to be talking about cleveland?
-
Ok...this looks like fun....
Yeah...it was just over a year ago, during his freshman season....I plan to let him off the hook IF we draft him.....
wtf, they made it seem like he had just said it on twitter. What was the context of it then? He wasn't coming out after his freshman season so what was even the whole reason to be talking about cleveland?
wtf, they made it seem like he had just said it on twitter. What was the context of it then? He wasn't coming out after his freshman season so what was even the whole reason to be talking about cleveland?
It was in response to a debate about Lebron returning to Cleveland and he was questioning why anyone would want to play here....
-
wtf, they made it seem like he had just said it on twitter. What was the context of it then? He wasn't coming out after his freshman season so what was even the whole reason to be talking about cleveland?
It was in response to a debate about Lebron returning to Cleveland and he was questioning why anyone would want to play here....
It was in response to a debate about Lebron returning to Cleveland and he was questioning why anyone would want to play here....
that's pretty douche. Why does even give a fuck where a basketball players wants to play? I guess he was a pubbie little freshman but still. Stay in your lane right?
-
It was in response to a debate about Lebron returning to Cleveland and he was questioning why anyone would want to play here....
that's pretty douche. Why does even give a fuck where a basketball players wants to play? I guess he was a pubbie little freshman but still. Stay in your lane right?
that's pretty douche. Why does even give a fuck where a basketball players wants to play? I guess he was a pubbie little freshman but still. Stay in your lane right?
He's from the Miami area (Fort Lauderdale)...probably just a Heat fan and pissed that he left....at least thats my guess...Im sure he deeply regrets the comment and said it prior to ever conceiving he'd actually be a Brown....
-
Somehow I missed this little tidbit in the Combine reporting....
6. Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State. Previous Rank: 6
3/16/16: Bosa's 40 time at the combine was slower than expected (4.86), but he had a decent showing in the field work. Sources say they do have some off-the-field concerns with Bosa and he didn't erase them in the interviews in Indianapolis. He told teams his Week 1 suspension was from his refusal to take a drug test. Some sources suspect that Bosa knew he would test positive for ecstasy or molly (MDMA) as he admitted that he likes to go to raves. -
Sounds like a sure fire number 2 pick.
Waka! Waka! Waka!
-
And yet never a picture of him partying in Columbus or doing too much in a bathroom with a rolled up dollar bill ala johnny? Unconcerning given what's known of his work ethic. Dude is not only a gym freak he's onfield for hours before every game working on his hand fighting. The dude loves his craft which is something you couldn't say about Johnny.
-
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
-
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
Then don't fucking use it.
-
-
As much as I love me some Bosa though, if a team wants to part with a kings ransom for him.....you'd have to take it. We have way too many holes. We could get another edge guy plus an interior LB'er.
-
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
Then don't fucking use it.
Then don't fucking use it.
For someone in his position yes, I agree, there's no excuse. But sometimes it's really easy to forget that something you can buy in GNC can be on the doping list. I think creatine either was at some point or is on the list. I mean that's absurd. There's like post workout protein drinks that have it in them but you'd have to look real hard at the ingredient list to see it cause it's not the prime ingredient.
I mean there's shit at GNC that I know for a fact isn't "performance enhancing" that's banned.
-
are you?:
1. 10 years old
2. a drop out from james madison
3. a foreign exchange student
OR
4. blind stinking drunk
-
And excuse is still an excuse and this board is full of 'em for the fav child. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole now. He fails the sniff test.
-
LUNKHEAD: Joey Bosa
-
As much as I love me some Bosa though, if a team wants to part with a kings ransom for him.....you'd have to take it. We have way too many holes. We could get another edge guy plus an interior LB'er.
As much as I love me some Bosa though, if a team wants to part with a kings ransom for him.....you'd have to take it. We have way too many holes. We could get another edge guy plus an interior LB'er.
Sorry, but for any trade down for our #2, I would only want to go down a few spots....and then pick up at least another early 2d rounder.
That is why I have liked the thought of trading with Dallas.....for #2 get #4 plus #35 plus like a 6th rounder.
For anyone wanting to trade for lower than like #5....I would want 2 first rounders this year. And no one has those picks to give.
-
-
and? that lunkead will dip and rip through the outside shoulder of most tackles in the NFL "right now". He's not just weight room strong, he's field strong.
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login