Camp Bosa
-
Sounds like a sure fire number 2 pick.
Waka! Waka! Waka!
-
And yet never a picture of him partying in Columbus or doing too much in a bathroom with a rolled up dollar bill ala johnny? Unconcerning given what's known of his work ethic. Dude is not only a gym freak he's onfield for hours before every game working on his hand fighting. The dude loves his craft which is something you couldn't say about Johnny.
-
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
-
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
Then don't fucking use it.
-
-
As much as I love me some Bosa though, if a team wants to part with a kings ransom for him.....you'd have to take it. We have way too many holes. We could get another edge guy plus an interior LB'er.
-
And you never know, by looking at him that refusal could have been for something from GNC. Half that store is on the PED list.
Then don't fucking use it.
Then don't fucking use it.
For someone in his position yes, I agree, there's no excuse. But sometimes it's really easy to forget that something you can buy in GNC can be on the doping list. I think creatine either was at some point or is on the list. I mean that's absurd. There's like post workout protein drinks that have it in them but you'd have to look real hard at the ingredient list to see it cause it's not the prime ingredient.
I mean there's shit at GNC that I know for a fact isn't "performance enhancing" that's banned.
-
are you?:
1. 10 years old
2. a drop out from james madison
3. a foreign exchange student
OR
4. blind stinking drunk
-
And excuse is still an excuse and this board is full of 'em for the fav child. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole now. He fails the sniff test.
-
LUNKHEAD: Joey Bosa
-
As much as I love me some Bosa though, if a team wants to part with a kings ransom for him.....you'd have to take it. We have way too many holes. We could get another edge guy plus an interior LB'er.
As much as I love me some Bosa though, if a team wants to part with a kings ransom for him.....you'd have to take it. We have way too many holes. We could get another edge guy plus an interior LB'er.
Sorry, but for any trade down for our #2, I would only want to go down a few spots....and then pick up at least another early 2d rounder.
That is why I have liked the thought of trading with Dallas.....for #2 get #4 plus #35 plus like a 6th rounder.
For anyone wanting to trade for lower than like #5....I would want 2 first rounders this year. And no one has those picks to give.
-
-
and? that lunkead will dip and rip through the outside shoulder of most tackles in the NFL "right now". He's not just weight room strong, he's field strong.
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
-
and? that lunkead will dip and rip through the outside shoulder of most tackles in the NFL "right now". He's not just weight room strong, he's field strong.
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
He's still a 4-3 DE then? OK, right, thought he might have magically transformed in the last week. He'll be great but not for us.
-
and? that lunkead will dip and rip through the outside shoulder of most tackles in the NFL "right now". He's not just weight room strong, he's field strong.
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
Uh I've seen him explode the inside shoulder too. His inside move where he pushes the tackles inside shoulder upfield is actually what he became most known for, his most devastating pass rush move. He gets guys moving upfield in anticipation of his edge rush and then he sticks his arm in the armpit of their inside shoulder.They go right upfield and he swims to the inside. I've studied this kids moves dude. I know what I see. Can he do all that from the standup position? Not sure about that. I wouldn't doubt it though. He opened my eyes with his fluidity in space at the combine. I did not know he had that. That's when it dawned on me that he could easily be a 3-4 strong side backer. There's nothing he couldn't do that Horton was askig of Kruger 3 years ago.
-
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
He's still a 4-3 DE then? OK, right, thought he might have magically transformed in the last week. He'll be great but not for us.
-
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
He's still a 4-3 DE then? OK, right, thought he might have magically transformed in the last week. He'll be great but not for us.
He's still a 4-3 DE then? OK, right, thought he might have magically transformed in the last week. He'll be great but not for us.
Not all 3-4's are the same chris. I think we clearly saw that Pettine/Oneils idea of the 3-4 was vastly different than Hortons. Just as an example, Belichick would take Bosa "in a heartbeat" and use him like he's used Vrabel and Ninkovich. Or he'd drift more to a 4-3 and put Bosa on his hands and let the DE on the other side be more of the hybrid. Horton in his presser kind of alluded to the fact that his defense is not the same as it was 3 years ago. Now what that exactly means we're not sure yet. But suffice to say that nothing he's going to do is likely so fundamentally 3-4 or 4-3 that a player like Bosa couldn't do well in it. Or other guys for that matter.
-
And that's really all he'll do. His pass rush skillset is mostly limited overpowering the outside arm of the tackle. As a stand up 3-4 OLB, he'll have to have some inside moves because he won't have the time to go outside edge every play.
Uh I've seen him explode the inside shoulder too. His inside move where he pushes the tackles inside shoulder upfield is actually what he became most known for, his most devastating pass rush move. He gets guys moving upfield in anticipation of his edge rush and then he sticks his arm in the armpit of their inside shoulder.They go right upfield and he swims to the inside. I've studied this kids moves dude. I know what I see. Can he do all that from the standup position? Not sure about that. I wouldn't doubt it though. He opened my eyes with his fluidity in space at the combine. I did not know he had that. That's when it dawned on me that he could easily be a 3-4 strong side backer. There's nothing he couldn't do that Horton was askig of Kruger 3 years ago.
Uh I've seen him explode the inside shoulder too. His inside move where he pushes the tackles inside shoulder upfield is actually what he became most known for, his most devastating pass rush move. He gets guys moving upfield in anticipation of his edge rush and then he sticks his arm in the armpit of their inside shoulder.They go right upfield and he swims to the inside. I've studied this kids moves dude. I know what I see. Can he do all that from the standup position? Not sure about that. I wouldn't doubt it though. He opened my eyes with his fluidity in space at the combine. I did not know he had that. That's when it dawned on me that he could easily be a 3-4 strong side backer. There's nothing he couldn't do that Horton was askig of Kruger 3 years ago.
I'm glad you have studied his moves. And I have as well. His inside move is nowhere near his best move, and he won't get away with it as easily in the NFL. His main benefit is that he is good at initial contact and can convert his initial speed to power to crash the edge.
As a 3-4 OLBer, he'll have to have a more refined toolset, because he won't be making early contact and he'll be more often hitting guys who are already well into their pass set. Further, at 275, it's going to be a little harder to continually bull rush guys like that.
He's okay in space, but I wouldn't consider that a strong suit of his, however it's also not a weakness. He looked more comfortable in space than I realized but, then again, fluidity != coverage ability. It remains to be seen how well he'll do when things go live. All in all, I don't think he's a bad prospect, I just would rather see him in a 4-3 than shoehorned into a role here and then people saying in 3 years "stupid Browns, still making stupid decisions, still ruining careers".
-
He's still a 4-3 DE then? OK, right, thought he might have magically transformed in the last week. He'll be great but not for us.
Not all 3-4's are the same chris. I think we clearly saw that Pettine/Oneils idea of the 3-4 was vastly different than Hortons. Just as an example, Belichick would take Bosa "in a heartbeat" and use him like he's used Vrabel and Ninkovich. Or he'd drift more to a 4-3 and put Bosa on his hands and let the DE on the other side be more of the hybrid. Horton in his presser kind of alluded to the fact that his defense is not the same as it was 3 years ago. Now what that exactly means we're not sure yet. But suffice to say that nothing he's going to do is likely so fundamentally 3-4 or 4-3 that a player like Bosa couldn't do well in it. Or other guys for that matter.
Not all 3-4's are the same chris. I think we clearly saw that Pettine/Oneils idea of the 3-4 was vastly different than Hortons. Just as an example, Belichick would take Bosa "in a heartbeat" and use him like he's used Vrabel and Ninkovich. Or he'd drift more to a 4-3 and put Bosa on his hands and let the DE on the other side be more of the hybrid. Horton in his presser kind of alluded to the fact that his defense is not the same as it was 3 years ago. Now what that exactly means we're not sure yet. But suffice to say that nothing he's going to do is likely so fundamentally 3-4 or 4-3 that a player like Bosa couldn't do well in it. Or other guys for that matter.
When did Belichick say that?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login