Camp Kneeback
-
Today I got clearance to resume driving. PT has been amazing, I have 130 degrees range in
my new knee, and I walk around no pain, even gait, and my new knee is
perfect.
Not bad for nearly six weeks.
I kept trying to do a mock draft, but it was futile.
But I do have some thoughts.
Bosa - probably quicker than Kruger, but a whole lot like Kruger
when I read up on them both. Weird. Not a dramatic impact
draft pick for the Browns.
The first pick, 2nd overall, is surely Wentz..or Goff... maybe even Lynch with a slight trade down.
Goff is the most pro ready, Wentz might have the bigger arm downfield. Tough choice
since the combine is a ways off yet.
The #32 pick - could be wr. But I really think if a blue chippie 3-4 lb is there, they will pick a lb.
The 3rd round - sure hope the oline stays intact at RT and C. Because this round is definately
wr time at the latest, assuming the Browns did well at wr in FA. A guy like....
Geronimo Allison, yes that's his real name. 6'4",200, 4.54 WR.
or Mike Williams, though he may be gone already... 6'4", 220, 4.4 ?
or Stacy Coley, 6'1", 185, 4.39
My pick is
http://www.bigblueview.com/2016/1/25/10821210/2016-nfl-draft-prospect-geronimo-allison-ny-giants
The fourth round...OG.
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/denver-kirkland/
Denver Kirkland, 6'5", 340.
5th round, oh, some small school safety that has NFL kickass skills and size.
However, this is just a quick look. You have to know these guys football IQ,
love for the game and character.
But this is just a hunch on how the draft may go. Which is probably
completely bogus, cept for the first pick.
I have cabin fever, think I'll drive to the grocery and just walk around....
trying to think of something I need....
-
Ha! Just a bunch of knee jerk picks.

-
Knee deep
-
I kneed a better mock draft. This draft is going to be wild.
-
Good luck Camp Kneeback Cal. Geronimo Allison caught my attention also. The scoop is from his hips down his lower body only allows him to round his routes off. No sharp cutting out patterns. Not sure if Allison is a Combine invite, but if that's his problem it will show up there. Catch radius & hands look good to me. Good luck!!
-
You are correct. I was wondering if it's stiffness that rounds routes off,
or maybe coaching...probably the first choice.
I almost picked Coley as my first choice, but he isn't as tall,
but he is explosive..
not as NFL ready maybe.
Good thing I'm not in charge of drafting....

-

Sure is pretty, ain't it?
-
Crap. Now I want one of those. lol
-
When I first saw the title of this thread I honestly thought it was about a QB named Kneeback.
Sr. from EBU. (East Bumfuck University). 6'5, 240#. Great accuracy, high football IQ. Questionable footwork. Needs coaching. UDFA -
I don't know why but the title to this thread reminded me of this guy:
Casey Ryback......Seagal's character from Under Siege....his best role. -
Cal I'm so glad you're up and going...grab some Brownies while at the store! I
highly recommend it
-
I was just wondering about you...that's fantastic! Hopefully you're doing well with the pain and off of those nasty medications. Hang in there!
I just listened to a short excerpt from Mary Kay who said the second pick of the draft will be Goff, Wentz, or possibly Lynch. I don't agree that Wentz has the stronger down field arm, but who really knows. I do agree that Goff is probably more pro ready, but Wentz might have the higher ceiling.
But I don't think that Bosa is Paul Kruger. I think Bosa has much better potential.
-
I don't know why but the title to this thread reminded me of this guy:
Casey Ryback......Seagal's character from Under Siege....his best role.I don't know why but the title to this thread reminded me of this guy:
Casey Ryback......Seagal's character from Under Siege....his best role.I totally agree...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login