Skip to content

Most hated actors

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
84 15 3.5k
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller are two more interchangeable un-funny comedy actors who tend to put me off seeing a film.

  • I never really think Will Ferrell is funny but he doesn't seem to be an ass hole so I don't particularly hate him.

    I think Adam Sandler sucks, at least I've never seen him in anything worth a shit, but he seems like a nice enough fellow.

    Unlike the Gipper I don't mind Seth Rogen.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @westside-steve said:

    I never really think Will Ferrell is funny but he doesn't seem to be an ass hole so I don't particularly hate him.

    I think Adam Sandler sucks, at least I've never seen him in anything worth a shit, but he seems like a nice enough fellow.

    Unlike the Gipper I don't mind Seth Rogen.

    WSS

    I know, you have a penchant for bad comedians.

    The other guy that sucks swamp water is Dane Cook. Not funny, not funny, not funny.

    His best role though where he was OK was in Mr. Brooks, where Kevin Costner gets to kill him and blame him for his murders.

  • Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller are two more interchangeable un-funny comedy actors who tend to put me off seeing a film.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @gftchris said:

    Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller are two more interchangeable un-funny comedy actors who tend to put me off seeing a film.

    I am about 50/50 on Stiller, about 20/80 on Sandler. (20% OK, 80% sucks)

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #18

    And how the fuck does Jonah Hill keep getting big roles?

    Chris I see Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller as very different guys.

    Sadler's parts are almost always simple over the top goofiness. Are they still there is a much more serious comic actor.

    WSS

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    star-wars.png?w=780

  • And how the fuck does Jonah Hill keep getting big roles?

    Chris I see Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller as very different guys.

    Sadler's parts are almost always simple over the top goofiness. Are they still there is a much more serious comic actor.

    WSS

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @westside-steve said:

    And how the fuck does Jonah Hill keep getting big roles?

    Chris I see Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller as very different guys.

    Sadler's parts are almost always simple over the top goofiness. Are they still there is a much more serious comic actor.

    WSS

    8360937.jpg

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #21

    All these guys you're going on about are alright. Sandler would probably be my least favorite of them and Ferrell the best of them. As for Seth Rogan "this is the end" was pretty good. I'd rather watch any of those guys than hugh Jackman.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #23

    British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

  • Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    That was a great film and I think Jim Carrey is immensely talented, even though he does a lot of silly stuff.

    WSS

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I can't think of an actor or actress that I dislike and I watch a good amount of movies.

  • British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

    Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Don't be modest. Sir Russell brand IS England

  • Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Sorry Dude, you are just talking out of your ass!

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

    Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @gftchris said:

    Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

    You are welcome to take him back.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #30

    Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

  • Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mudfly said:

    Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

    You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?

    Yikes

    WSS

  • @mudfly said:

    Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

    You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?

    Yikes

    WSS

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @westside-steve said:

    You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?

    Yikes

    WSS

    Ha!.....well he surely takes it serious.....

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Segal actually has a music cd. Never knew he was so multi talented.

  • Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #34

    @gftchris said:

    Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Truman Show?