Most hated actors
-

-
And how the fuck does Jonah Hill keep getting big roles?
Chris I see Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller as very different guys.
Sadler's parts are almost always simple over the top goofiness. Are they still there is a much more serious comic actor.
WSS
And how the fuck does Jonah Hill keep getting big roles?
Chris I see Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller as very different guys.
Sadler's parts are almost always simple over the top goofiness. Are they still there is a much more serious comic actor.
WSS

-
All these guys you're going on about are alright. Sandler would probably be my least favorite of them and Ferrell the best of them. As for Seth Rogan "this is the end" was pretty good. I'd rather watch any of those guys than hugh Jackman.
-
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
-
British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"
-
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
That was a great film and I think Jim Carrey is immensely talented, even though he does a lot of silly stuff.
WSS
-
I can't think of an actor or actress that I dislike and I watch a good amount of movies.
-
British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"
British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"
Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.
-
Don't be modest. Sir Russell brand IS England
-
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Sorry Dude, you are just talking out of your ass!
-
British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"
Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.
-
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
-
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?
Yikes
WSS
-
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?
Yikes
WSS
You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?
Yikes
WSS
Ha!.....well he surely takes it serious.....
-
Segal actually has a music cd. Never knew he was so multi talented.
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell was a good movie.
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login