Skip to content

Most hated actors

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
84 15 3.5k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #23

    British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

  • Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    That was a great film and I think Jim Carrey is immensely talented, even though he does a lot of silly stuff.

    WSS

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I can't think of an actor or actress that I dislike and I watch a good amount of movies.

  • British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

    Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Don't be modest. Sir Russell brand IS England

  • Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Sorry Dude, you are just talking out of your ass!

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

    Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @gftchris said:

    Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

    You are welcome to take him back.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #30

    Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

  • Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mudfly said:

    Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

    You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?

    Yikes

    WSS

  • @mudfly said:

    Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

    Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

    You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?

    Yikes

    WSS

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @westside-steve said:

    You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?

    Yikes

    WSS

    Ha!.....well he surely takes it serious.....

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Segal actually has a music cd. Never knew he was so multi talented.

  • Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #34

    @gftchris said:

    Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Truman Show?

  • @gftchris said:

    Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Truman Show?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tiamat63 said:

    Truman Show?

    Love it.

    WSS

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell was a good movie.

  • @gftchris said:

    Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Truman Show?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @tiamat63 said:

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    Truman Show?

    Yeah Truman show was pretty good.

  • @gftchris said:

    Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top

    Truman Show?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tiamat63 said:

    Go shit a pine cone in reverse!

    Anchorman - or, "how to make bad jokes that will make male teenagers laugh"

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Emma stone and Zooey Deschanel are actresses I hate. I dislike the trope of nerdy "cool" girls. These are girls I imagine would think they could play the bass and act like they like video games.

  • Emma stone and Zooey Deschanel are actresses I hate. I dislike the trope of nerdy "cool" girls. These are girls I imagine would think they could play the bass and act like they like video games.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Emma stone and Zooey Deschanel are actresses I hate. I dislike the trope of nerdy "cool" girls. These are girls I imagine would think they could play the bass and act like they like video games.

    Ever see Scott Pilgrim? There's a nerdy girl who plays drums (not bass, but close enough) and plays video games. Good movie. Which reminds me, the main guy in that film, I don't like.

    Also, Jesse Eisenberg.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #41

    The girl I dated before my wife I had to break up with because she thought she was too interesting. She was an artist and a photographer and a singer and a basist really she was not good at any of those things, save a decent singer, and by decent I mean "well at least she went for it, good for you". I hate pretentiousness and so she had to go.