Most hated actors
-
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Sorry Dude, you are just talking out of your ass!
-
British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"
Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.
-
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
-
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?
Yikes
WSS
-
Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...
Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman
You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?
Yikes
WSS
You List Steven Segal with the serious actors?
Yikes
WSS
Ha!.....well he surely takes it serious.....
-
Segal actually has a music cd. Never knew he was so multi talented.
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell was a good movie.
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Will Ferrell in pretty much anything. Especially Anchor Man. Exceptions are the non-comedy movies he's done, like the one where he's a divorcee and selling his shit. Good movie.
Go shit a pine cone in reverse!
Outside of "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I've not been a big fan of jim carey who is just way over the top
Truman Show?
-
Emma stone and Zooey Deschanel are actresses I hate. I dislike the trope of nerdy "cool" girls. These are girls I imagine would think they could play the bass and act like they like video games.
-
Emma stone and Zooey Deschanel are actresses I hate. I dislike the trope of nerdy "cool" girls. These are girls I imagine would think they could play the bass and act like they like video games.
Emma stone and Zooey Deschanel are actresses I hate. I dislike the trope of nerdy "cool" girls. These are girls I imagine would think they could play the bass and act like they like video games.
Ever see Scott Pilgrim? There's a nerdy girl who plays drums (not bass, but close enough) and plays video games. Good movie. Which reminds me, the main guy in that film, I don't like.
Also, Jesse Eisenberg.
-
The girl I dated before my wife I had to break up with because she thought she was too interesting. She was an artist and a photographer and a singer and a basist really she was not good at any of those things, save a decent singer, and by decent I mean "well at least she went for it, good for you". I hate pretentiousness and so she had to go.
-
-
-
I think the most obvious has been missed here... Anakin Skywalker himself, Hayden Christiansen.
Awful in Star Wars...
Awful in Shattered Glass...
Simply put... the man cannot act his way out of a paper bag.Trying hard to think of a female counterpart...
-
Got one... or at least a nominee...
Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...
-
Melissa McCarthy. I really liked her in Gilmore Girls, but ever since I just can't stand her - bridesmaids, that spy film, everything is just terrible.
-
Got one... or at least a nominee...
Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
