Skip to content

Most hated actors

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
84 15 3.5k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #41

    The girl I dated before my wife I had to break up with because she thought she was too interesting. She was an artist and a photographer and a singer and a basist really she was not good at any of those things, save a decent singer, and by decent I mean "well at least she went for it, good for you". I hate pretentiousness and so she had to go.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I think the most obvious has been missed here... Anakin Skywalker himself, Hayden Christiansen.
    Awful in Star Wars...
    Awful in Shattered Glass...
    Simply put... the man cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

    Trying hard to think of a female counterpart...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Got one... or at least a nominee...

    Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...

  • I think the most obvious has been missed here... Anakin Skywalker himself, Hayden Christiansen.
    Awful in Star Wars...
    Awful in Shattered Glass...
    Simply put... the man cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

    Trying hard to think of a female counterpart...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @tour2ma said:

    I think the most obvious has been missed here... Anakin Skywalker himself, Hayden Christiansen.

    Awful in Star Wars...

    Awful in Shattered Glass...

    Simply put... the man cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

    Trying hard to think of a female counterpart...

    Kristen Stewart.

    WSS

  • Got one... or at least a nominee...

    Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @tour2ma said:

    Got one... or at least a nominee...

    Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...

    She was just fine in Saved by the Bell.

    🙂

    WSS

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Melissa McCarthy. I really liked her in Gilmore Girls, but ever since I just can't stand her - bridesmaids, that spy film, everything is just terrible.

  • Got one... or at least a nominee...

    Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @tour2ma said:

    Got one... or at least a nominee...

    Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls... her performance is like watching a slow motion trainwreck...

    But she's naked in a lot of it so I'm willing to forgive her.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    as soon as I see Ben Stiller is in a movie, I make sure to not watch it

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Julian Moore is completely boring to me. She would probably bone me tho.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I think the most obvious has been missed here... Anakin Skywalker himself, Hayden Christiansen.

    Awful in Star Wars...

    Awful in Shattered Glass...

    Simply put... the man cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

    Trying hard to think of a female counterpart...

    Kristen Stewart.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @westside-steve said:

    Kristen Stewart

    Nailed it...

    Absolutely murdered a little, coming-of-age movie called Adventureland that could have been good.

    She was tolerable in The Huntsman... barely.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Kristen Stewart

    Nailed it...

    Absolutely murdered a little, coming-of-age movie called Adventureland that could have been good.

    She was tolerable in The Huntsman... barely.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @tour2ma said:

    Nailed it...

    Absolutely murdered a little, coming-of-age movie called Adventureland that could have been good.

    She was tolerable in The Huntsman... barely.

    Adventureland, coincidentally starring Michael Serra, from my post above (scott pilgrim). Two different actors and I'd have watched it, but with both, I just couldn't bring myself to do so.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Serra was pretty good in it, but may have been by contrast. He's just one of any number of "actors" who are the same no matter the role, no matter the movie.

    I think it's called a lack of depth... but may be breath...

    FWIW... Scott Pilgrim is one of my "guilty pleasures". Sometimes I'm just a sucker for clever.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Don't care that much for Ron Jeremy either. He can't act very well.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Don't get me wrong, love Scott Pilgrim, very clever, love video games and the addition of 8-bit graphics layered over the 'real life' stuff was genius. But I think that was the first film I saw him in, so his thing was new.

  • as soon as I see Ben Stiller is in a movie, I make sure to not watch it

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @browns149 said:

    as soon as I see Ben Stiller is in a movie, I make sure to not watch it

    Gotta say, I think his dad is really the funny one in that family.....

  • @browns149 said:

    as soon as I see Ben Stiller is in a movie, I make sure to not watch it

    Gotta say, I think his dad is really the funny one in that family.....

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @mudfly said:

    Gotta say, I think his dad is really the funny one in that family.....

    Yes totally agree. He made King of Queens a great show. His Seinfield episodes are classic!
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #57

    No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.

  • The girl I dated before my wife I had to break up with because she thought she was too interesting. She was an artist and a photographer and a singer and a basist really she was not good at any of those things, save a decent singer, and by decent I mean "well at least she went for it, good for you". I hate pretentiousness and so she had to go.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    The girl I dated before my wife I had to break up with because she thought she was too interesting. She was an artist and a photographer and a singer and a basist really she was not good at any of those things, save a decent singer, and by decent I mean "well at least she went for it, good for you". I hate pretentiousness and so she had to go.

    Good reason for the break up. I had a cousin that broke up with this really nice catch because her tits were too far apart.
  • No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Zombo said:

    No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS