Skip to content

Most hated actors

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
84 15 3.5k
  • No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Zombo said:

    No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @westside-steve said:

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

    Me too. Every time War of the Worlds is on I watch it.
  • Zombo said:

    No one turns me off more than Tom Cruise.

    On the female side, I always hated Cher, but she doesn't act much any more, thank God.

    Current Female ... Olivia Wilde bugs me for some reason. I've watched the first two episodes of Vinyl, which I have enjoyed, but everytime that skinny wench comes on the screen I'm, like, bored.

    Z

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @westside-steve said:

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

    Ugh.

    I think the last thing I liked him in was Jerry Maguire.

    And that was 20 years ago.

    Zombo

  • @westside-steve said:

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

    Ugh.

    I think the last thing I liked him in was Jerry Maguire.

    And that was 20 years ago.

    Zombo

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Zombo said:

    Ugh.

    I think the last thing I liked him in was Jerry Maguire.

    And that was 20 years ago.

    Zombo

    Personally I loved Vanilla Sky and Magnolia. Most of the others are generic roles but I don't know who would do them better.

    I don't expect him to do Shakespeare.

    WSS

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #64

    I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.

  • I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @gftchris said:

    I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.

    Yep it was a good one.
  • @westside-steve said:

    I think Tom Cruise is great in certain types of roles.

    WSS

    Ugh.

    I think the last thing I liked him in was Jerry Maguire.

    And that was 20 years ago.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Zombo said:

    Ugh.

    I think the last thing I liked him in was Jerry Maguire.

    And that was 20 years ago.

    Zombo

    That was his absolute worst role.

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    Before I answer, are we sticking to actors in general, or specifically movie or TV actors?

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Got some stage thesps you have it in for?

  • Before I answer, are we sticking to actors in general, or specifically movie or TV actors?

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Before I answer, are we sticking to actors in general, or specifically movie or TV actors?

    No set rules I guess.
  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    Least favorite movie/tv actress: tie between Kristen Wiig and Janeane Garofalo

    Least favorite actor: Ryan Reynolds, for butchering one of my most favorite DC superhero characters.

  • I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #71

    @gftchris said:

    I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.

    Ditto... even more I loved the story, Blunt and the editing...

    "On your feet Maggot!"

    "Again"

    "Again"

    "Again"

    Loved it until he saw the Omega... then liked it...

  • Least favorite movie/tv actress: tie between Kristen Wiig and Janeane Garofalo

    Least favorite actor: Ryan Reynolds, for butchering one of my most favorite DC superhero characters.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Least favorite movie/tv actress: tie between Kristen Wiig and Janeane Garofalo

    Least favorite actor: Ryan Reynolds, for butchering one of my most favorite DC superhero characters.

    Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    Least favorite movie/tv actress: tie between Kristen Wiig and Janeane Garofalo

    Least favorite actor: Ryan Reynolds, for butchering one of my most favorite DC superhero characters.

    Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #73

    @the-gipper said:

    Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @westside-steve said:

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    WSS

    Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.

  • @westside-steve said:

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    WSS

    Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @the-gipper said:

    Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.

    Sorry you are just obsessed.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.

    Sorry you are just obsessed.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @westside-steve said:

    Sorry you are just obsessed.

    WSS

    Quite the opposite.....I want nothing to do with Rogen....I don't want to hear him, I don't want to see him, I won't say nothing to no one ever in my life, how absurd it all is.

  • JPPT1974J JPPT1974 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Ryan Reynolds redeemed himself in Dead Pool!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @westside-steve said:

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...

  • @westside-steve said:

    The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.

    I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.

    I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @tour2ma said:

    I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...

    What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!

    As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...

    I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.

    I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

    WSS