Most hated actors
-
I liked edge of tomorrow, I thought that was a very good sci-fi movie, Tom Cruise was decent in it.
-
Least favorite movie/tv actress: tie between Kristen Wiig and Janeane Garofalo
Least favorite actor: Ryan Reynolds, for butchering one of my most favorite DC superhero characters.
-
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
WSS
-
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
WSS
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
WSS
Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.
-
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
WSS
Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.
Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.
Sorry you are just obsessed.
WSS
-
Nope, sorry, Rogen sucks swamp water.....unless you are telling me that every single thing he has been in....all of which has been bad basically, have had the same poor script writers and directors.
Sorry you are just obsessed.
WSS
Sorry you are just obsessed.
WSS
Quite the opposite.....I want nothing to do with Rogen....I don't want to hear him, I don't want to see him, I won't say nothing to no one ever in my life, how absurd it all is.
-
Ryan Reynolds redeemed himself in Dead Pool!
-
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.Seth Rogen butchered The Green Hornet worse.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
WSS
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...
-
The Green Hornet was butchered by a bad script poor casting and a bad director.
I like Rogen okay but that's not a good fit. Just like I don't blame Ryan Reynolds for Green Lantern.
I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...
I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...
What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!
As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...
I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
-
I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...
What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!
As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...
I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!
As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...
I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.
-
What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!
As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...
I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.
-
I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...
What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!
As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...
I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
Isn't that sort of what the new Batman vs. Superman movie is supposed to do?
-
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
Isn't that sort of what the new Batman vs. Superman movie is supposed to do?
Isn't that sort of what the new Batman vs. Superman movie is supposed to do?
No. The Justice League of America is not the Legion of Superheroes. The Legion is a bunch of 20 something kids in the future from different planets and with different abilities.
WSS
-
What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!
As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...
I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.
I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)
WSS
Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login