Camp Prescott
-
Where would you take him? What round? Third? (Russell Wilson territory?)
Where would you take him? What round? Third? (Russell Wilson territory?)
I think so - 3rd or 4th. I think he's rougher around the edges than russell wilson was, but he's got the physical tools and the potential.
-
Where would you take him? What round? Third? (Russell Wilson territory?)
Where would you take him? What round? Third? (Russell Wilson territory?)
3rd-4th round would likely be the ball park. If he was around in the fifth, Prescott would be a steal.
-
Agree on the 3rd round, but this QB class is heating up. There is some talk now about 5 going in the first round.
-
-
Settling.....yes, that is the right word.
I was saying if the liquor store doesn't have any bushmills in stock so I'll "settle" for some macallan 25. (Goff being the macallan)
-
Settling.....yes, that is the right word.
I was saying if the liquor store doesn't have any bushmills in stock so I'll "settle" for some macallan 25. (Goff being the macallan)
-
Of course you know that's two distinctly different types of liquor, correct?
WSS
Yea - distinctly different types of quarterbacks. I couldn't think of any cheap scotch since I don't usually buy any.
-
Of course you know that's two distinctly different types of liquor, correct?
WSS
Yea - distinctly different types of quarterbacks. I couldn't think of any cheap scotch since I don't usually buy any.
There are plenty of middle-of-the-road bottles of Scotch of their power. Black and white, Cutty Sark etc. And some pretty good ones like Johnny Red, Dewar and such.Yea - distinctly different types of quarterbacks. I couldn't think of any cheap scotch since I don't usually buy any.
But look way down on the bottom shelf and you will find Queen Anne!

WSS
-
Just to bicker I would say that different styles of quarterback would be like different styles of single malt. You have your McAllen the strong sweet pocket passer and you have Lagavulin the fiery smoky aggressive bottle.
A blend would be somebody who could run a little bit and pass a little bit in equal measure. Like your boy Prescott.
Queen Anne or Chivas Regal?
:ad
WSS
-
This is about to become a liquor camp thread.
-
Prescott is interesting as a mid-round guy.
-
This is about to become a liquor camp thread.
This is about to become a liquor camp thread.
We need to go up to the CFL for that guy Canadian Mist.

-
-
Thought I would toss up some game footage for people to peruse.
-
Settling.....yes, that is the right word.
I was saying if the liquor store doesn't have any bushmills in stock so I'll "settle" for some macallan 25. (Goff being the macallan)
-
I want a QB that will be Dailuane.
-
Where would you take him? What round? Third? (Russell Wilson territory?)
4thWhere would you take him? What round? Third? (Russell Wilson territory?)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
