I hope this is not correct browns possible qb
-
Brock, post 2015 season, has proven to the NFL about what Cardale, post 2014, proved to OSU as far as the future is concerned.......Big $$ to Brock as a free agent & still unproven? No thanks. I'm with Tour...pay the rookie scale.
Mike
-
Brock, post 2015 season, has proven to the NFL about what Cardale, post 2014, proved to OSU as far as the future is concerned.......Big $$ to Brock as a free agent & still unproven? No thanks. I'm with Tour...pay the rookie scale.
Mike
Brock, post 2015 season, has proven to the NFL about what Cardale, post 2014, proved to OSU as far as the future is concerned.......Big $$ to Brock as a free agent & still unproven? No thanks. I'm with Tour...pay the rookie scale.
Mike
Good post Mike! The day we played Denver - Peyton Manning kept us in the game with a pic 6 and an INT at Denver's 39 yard line. Cleveland doesn't actually provide its QBs with nearly the margin of error Denver's defense allots their QB. For example, when Denver's defense was swarming Brady the day Osweiler started - our's would have been surrendering points. Meaning Osweiler, not to be confused SB dominant caliber defense winning in spite of the QB or for him, wouldn't get that here right away. Big difference bordering on culture shock.
-
I think the issue is that they have no cap space and want to sign Von Miller, who says he wants to be the highest paid in the league and, therefore, will eat up the little $ they do have.....so, by signing Miller, they can only offer Osweiler like 10-12m....and some other teams can offer more.....
Or...they keep Osweiler and lose Miller....(which we should be HAPPY to sign)
I think the issue is that they have no cap space and want to sign Von Miller, who says he wants to be the highest paid in the league and, therefore, will eat up the little $ they do have.....so, by signing Miller, they can only offer Osweiler like 10-12m....and some other teams can offer more.....
Or...they keep Osweiler and lose Miller....(which we should be HAPPY to sign)
He doesn't have to be highest paid. (except in his own mind) The Broncos will certainly franchise him if they can't work out a long term deal. Manning's salary coming off the books will help.
Brock, post 2015 season, has proven to the NFL about what Cardale, post 2014, proved to OSU as far as the future is concerned.......Big $$ to Brock as a free agent & still unproven? No thanks. I'm with Tour...pay the rookie scale.
Mike
I'd only pay Osweiler that kind of money if I saw the potential to be another Manning. I don't. Goff\ Wentz. Wentz\ Goff. Guaranteed getting one of them. Last year Mariotta got $24 million, 4 years, all guaranteed.
And to the OP, I thought you were bringing up the Kaepernic rumor- just no to that overpaid guy too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login