Some Advise For Young Adults
-
Take what your good at and work hard. Give 100% of your efforts and let nothing get in the way of your goals.
Also love your parents.
-
-
When I was at school I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I was smart, but lazy, and I basically just picked the subjects that interested me - mathematics and computer science - to continue with at the 16-18 range, and then university, the same. Only in my final year of uni did I realise what I wanted to do. I'm now doing it and enjoying it, while making plenty of the money because I'm good at it.
So yes, explore the things you enjoy and are good at, and work damn hard, nothing can stop you.
-
Thanks Chris!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login