Kirk Cousins
-
I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.
-
Anybody who would want to sign Cousins and doesn't remember 2007 Derek Anderson is just plain dumb. Truth be told I think Cousins will be a good QB but I thought Anderson would be too.
Right with you... right up til the end...
No proof of this, but I drove my Sports Bar compadre's crazy with how we needed to trade DA while his value was high... Edwards', too.
-
All we've had since that one good season in 07 was a revolving door of suck.
-
I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.
I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.
And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.
-
I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.
And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.
And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.
There is depth in defenders and not in QBs. Outside off Goff and Wentz, it drops off. Goff looks the part.
-
Being tagged, so we can put that conversation to bed for another year at least.
-
-
Good. He can blow me right after Colin Kaepernick gets done.
WSS
But not before Brock Osweiler.
-
I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.
And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.
And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.
You could make a case for Cardale Jones, I think. Especially if we could get him in the mid rounds. He has great potential, but will obviously need some work.
-
And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.
You could make a case for Cardale Jones, I think. Especially if we could get him in the mid rounds. He has great potential, but will obviously need some work.
You could make a case for Cardale Jones, I think. Especially if we could get him in the mid rounds. He has great potential, but will obviously need some work.
Needs some work on stretching before exercising apparently.
-
Good. He can blow me right after Colin Kaepernick gets done.
WSS
But not before Brock Osweiler.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login