Skip to content

Dear Hue, THANK YOU for RAY HORTON !

The Browns Board
45 17 1.9k
  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #41

    First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

  • First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @brownsnmopar said:

    First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

    We can rebuild him, we have the technology...

  • First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @brownsnmopar said:

    First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

    I'm sure you've suffered more than just about any of us with that surgery history. Hang in there, it's going to get better for the Browns.

  • First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @brownsnmopar said:

    First Cal I'm so glad you are healing,prayer works!!! I feel ALL your pain and applaud your rehab efforts!!! In my life of oh 51 years and soon to be more. I've had. 19 broken bones( and that doesn't include fingers!) Hundreds of stitches, 3 back surgeries and a 3 level fusion at L4,L5,S1

    One minor and one major heart attack with a Quintuple bypass. Most recently esophageal cancer brought on by the bypass! I'm recovering nicely now at home from Cleveland Clinic removing three inches of my esophagus. I'm cancer FREE!!!! I don't know about being bionic...but I'm surely getting closer and closer to being the 6 million dollar man! My sexy wifey keeps the smile on my

    face. All you here have suffered more cause of our beloved Browns! Happy to be still lookin at the

    green,green grass they play on! GO BROWNS

    God Bless Ya, Mr. Mopar !

    Makes my whining about my knee even more whiney. Browns fans - oh yeah, we know suffering all right. I'm glad you

    are doing so well now !!!

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Thanks all! God has blessed me more than words can ever say! I'm sure God and my wife are tired of hearing me whine Cal. It comes with the territory! We do stuff in younger days we wish we had back.

    I wouldn't change anything. I do feel rebuilt,butat least now I can hope and pray the Browns and my

    Suffering will end in 2016!!! GO BROWNS