My fellow man
-
Usually, face to face, I try to keep a positive tone dealing with people I meet and interact with. Every once in awhile that cheerful and positive demeanor (yeah I might seem like a crank here but this is a politics board) takes a blow from a situation.
Yesterday, since the mail order pharmacy was slow to get my prescription in the shipping lane, I had to jump through hoops to get 5 pills from my local pharmacy. 60 bucks but that's life.
My gripe has nothing to do with the cost of the medication or the fact insurance wouldn't help because I've already ordered mail order, before the Bernie Sanders gang hops in.

I purchased a cart load of shit at Sams Club along with those 5 doses of diabetes medicine. I loaded up the car and after I drove away I realized I left the prescription in the cart. Went back to Sams and the cart guy help me out and found the bag in one of the shopping carts, without the pill bottle.
After filing a lost and found another cart guy asked if I had parked around this area, & I said yes. He said he thought he'd seen it so we walked down to the cart return and there was the bottle. Empty. The bottle was just discarded.
Of course Sams Club and the pharmacy couldn't really help, since it is a prescription medication and it wasn't anyone who works theres fault.
I was just pissed off by the fact that there are scum bags in the world.
WSS
-
In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
-
That sucks! Been there WSS! I have stories but don't want to waste my time boring you but ya man that blows.
-
In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
Hope they got them a nice bump of Metformin. Lol!In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
-
Hope they got them a nice bump of Metformin. Lol!In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
"One said:
Hope they got them a nice bump of Metformin. Lol!
No, it was the invokana. Metformin is free just about. I hope the cocksucker passes out from hypoglycemia.

WSS
-
They have cameras about everywhere anymore. Wonder if they have the thief on video camera?
-
People are dicks.
-
you could skip that medication all together if you just learned how to fast. Just saying. In any case, i'm sure the little shitlicker is on one of those camera's. Surprised you didn't ask them to review it.
-
you could skip that medication all together if you just learned how to fast. Just saying. In any case, i'm sure the little shitlicker is on one of those camera's. Surprised you didn't ask them to review it.
you could skip that medication all together if you just learned how to fast. Just saying. In any case, i'm sure the little shitlicker is on one of those camera's. Surprised you didn't ask them to review it.
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
-
you could skip that medication all together if you just learned how to fast. Just saying. In any case, i'm sure the little shitlicker is on one of those camera's. Surprised you didn't ask them to review it.
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Was thinking the same! But diet modification can, for some diabetics, dramatically reduce the amount of medication needed.
-
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Was thinking the same! But diet modification can, for some diabetics, dramatically reduce the amount of medication needed.
-
you could skip that medication all together if you just learned how to fast. Just saying. In any case, i'm sure the little shitlicker is on one of those camera's. Surprised you didn't ask them to review it.
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Oh I have been watching my diet and I'm not freaking out over the loss of the medication for a day or two. That wasn't the point of my story. The point is that if I find somebody's prescription I would guess he might need it. Which makes me even more of a scumbag if I steal it.
I don't like being disappointed by human nature.
WSS
-
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Oh I have been watching my diet and I'm not freaking out over the loss of the medication for a day or two. That wasn't the point of my story. The point is that if I find somebody's prescription I would guess he might need it. Which makes me even more of a scumbag if I steal it.
I don't like being disappointed by human nature.
WSS
Oh I have been watching my diet and I'm not freaking out over the loss of the medication for a day or two. That wasn't the point of my story. The point is that if I find somebody's prescription I would guess he might need it. Which makes me even more of a scumbag if I steal it.
I don't like being disappointed by human nature.
WSS
I'm very much of the same mind. I hate when people diminish my view of people in such ways.
-
I live in pillbilly hell. Whenever I think there is a bottom, the locals find a way to keep digging.
-
Doctor, I don't know how good of an idea it is for a diabetic to fast.
Oh I have been watching my diet and I'm not freaking out over the loss of the medication for a day or two. That wasn't the point of my story. The point is that if I find somebody's prescription I would guess he might need it. Which makes me even more of a scumbag if I steal it.
I don't like being disappointed by human nature.
WSS
Oh I have been watching my diet and I'm not freaking out over the loss of the medication for a day or two. That wasn't the point of my story. The point is that if I find somebody's prescription I would guess he might need it. Which makes me even more of a scumbag if I steal it.
I don't like being disappointed by human nature.
WSS
Agree.
Kindness and courtesy, just doing the right thing have escaped too many in this day and age.
-
In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
Every time I think of West Virginia, the Wonderful Whites of West Virginia comes to mind:
-
In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
In WV, the cashier and the customer would have crushed the pills up and snorted them before ever reading the label. There would probably be others in line asking them not to bogart it.
Junkies will be junkies. They are the worst.
When I was in the navy I remember walking down the hall in our ship with a shipmate and he saw a dirty looking pill on the dirty floor and he picked it up, put it in his mouth and swallowed it and said "i wonder if I'll get a buzz out of this?". It takes all kinds.
-
diabetes is the loss of insulin sensitivity correct?
-
diabetes is the loss of insulin sensitivity correct?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login