Camp Jack
-
Darron Lee put up the numbers I expected from Jack, and we may be able to get him at 32....
Darron Lee put up the numbers I expected from Jack, and we may be able to get him at 32....
The key for me for any LB like Lee who has the physical tools is how smart they are. Do they study the other team's offense and learn all the subtle keys that tell them really early where to go? That is what separates the good ones from the great ones IMHO.
I didn't see enough OSU games to know if Lee can do that. Opinions?
-
Darron Lee put up the numbers I expected from Jack, and we may be able to get him at 32....
The key for me for any LB like Lee who has the physical tools is how smart they are. Do they study the other team's offense and learn all the subtle keys that tell them really early where to go? That is what separates the good ones from the great ones IMHO.
I didn't see enough OSU games to know if Lee can do that. Opinions?
McMillan called the shots on the defense, but Lee was consistently the first one to the ball. Seemed like once or twice a game he would blow an easy tackle, but I wouldnt say its an issue. Hes a smart kid who will put in the work. I would be thrilled with him at 32.The key for me for any LB like Lee who has the physical tools is how smart they are. Do they study the other team's offense and learn all the subtle keys that tell them really early where to go? That is what separates the good ones from the great ones IMHO.
I didn't see enough OSU games to know if Lee can do that. Opinions?
-
-
Won't be able to trade back. Dallas is really, really looking at him with the 4 pick,
and his stock will rise at the combine.
Posted Today, 05:20 AM
http://www.nfl.com/d...jack?id=2555329
So, if Kevin Hogan's new quick release lights it up at the combine, with all his skills,
he won't be a mid round pick anymore. The Browns could trump everybody elses' plans,
and get their qb at 32.
I mean, how different would Hogan be then, from Wentz?
Miles Jack is one of those rare players that doesn't come along often. With the wr's, te's and quarterbacks
etc, that the Browns face in their division, Miles Jack would be a star pick.
Play our cards right and maybe we pick up Jack at around #8 or so and then Hogan at say......................#22. Yeah, that should work really well!
Well looks like cards have been dealt!!!Play our cards right and maybe we pick up Jack at around #8 or so and then Hogan at say......................#22. Yeah, that should work really well!
-
Well looks like cards have been dealt!!!Play our cards right and maybe we pick up Jack at around #8 or so and then Hogan at say......................#22. Yeah, that should work really well!
Well looks like cards have been dealt!!!
Playing Black Jack?
-
Well looks like cards have been dealt!!!
Playing Black Jack?
-
And we always seem to come up with 22. I swear if that number is our pick.... I can't even bear to dwell on that
LOL..... 22 = BUSTED!
Clearly we need to trade one slot higher!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login