Skip to content

Broncos Sign Ex-Brown Phil Taylor

The Browns Board
18 11 824
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    always liked phil. too bad he couldn't stay healthy.

    but fuck the broncos.

  • always liked phil. too bad he couldn't stay healthy.

    but fuck the broncos.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @miktoxic said:

    always liked phil. too bad he couldn't stay healthy.

    but fuck the broncos.

    Huge Taylor fan myself. All the great broncos news falls on John Elway. What the media don't know is Tom Heckert is their GM. Heckert has gotten no credit even from Elway the whole post season. I know how this move is going to work..

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Heckert was the GM here when we drafted Taylor. Move makes sense for them.

  • Heckert was the GM here when we drafted Taylor. Move makes sense for them.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @gftchris said:

    Heckert was the GM here when we drafted Taylor. Move makes sense for them.

    Elway, Yes either way. Heckert, now on hot seat

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #10

    Well being both a Denver fan and a Browns fan I hope he has recovered well enough to now show why we drafted him in the first place. I still think we should have given him more time and given Farmer's well deserved rep, I suspect he plays well for Denver. And with either Miller or Ware next to him depending on which side they flip to, it should make life far easier than here.

  • @gftchris said:

    Heckert was the GM here when we drafted Taylor. Move makes sense for them.

    Elway, Yes either way. Heckert, now on hot seat

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @gumby73 said:

    Elway, Yes either way. Heckert, now on hot seat

    Heckert has done a hell of a job for the Broncs, and now has a ring.

    He had to miss being at the SB because of his illness

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-primesport/Tom-Heckert-not-traveling-to-Super-Bowl-50-because-of-illness/4dc6b05f-d661-49a9-8d7c-3580fff75658

    Yes, he was part of the colossal Trent/Weeds fuckup, but other than that he did a really solid job for us.

    But Jimmy fired everybody, Three times now. Make it stop.

    Zombo

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Z, I really feel positive that it stops at Hue. #1 Jimmy finally admitted he failed at something that really means more than we thought. Nobody had Hue coming here but Jimmy. Let's Roll. Winning fixes everything in this town & imo we got the coaches with good football knowledge. Now can it blend with a smart FO? It's on the our personal to play up to ability. Coaches teach unity & not drama classes. FO listening to coaches needs & accepting his football knowledge to find the best NFL Talent at that position of need & quit the player love shit & love the Talent.Go Browns!!

  • Z, I really feel positive that it stops at Hue. #1 Jimmy finally admitted he failed at something that really means more than we thought. Nobody had Hue coming here but Jimmy. Let's Roll. Winning fixes everything in this town & imo we got the coaches with good football knowledge. Now can it blend with a smart FO? It's on the our personal to play up to ability. Coaches teach unity & not drama classes. FO listening to coaches needs & accepting his football knowledge to find the best NFL Talent at that position of need & quit the player love shit & love the Talent.Go Browns!!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #13

    @gumby73 said:

    Z, I really feel positive that it stops at Hue. #1 Jimmy finally admitted he failed at something that really means more than we thought. Nobody had Hue coming here but Jimmy. Let's Roll. Winning fixes everything in this town & imo we got the coaches with good football knowledge. Now can it blend with a smart FO? It's on the our personal to play up to ability. Coaches teach unity & not drama classes. FO listening to coaches needs & accepting his football knowledge to find the best NFL Talent at that position of need & quit the player love shit & love the Talent.Go Browns!!

    My biggest concern is.. "Whose procuring the talent".. Because in Sashi.. I do NOT trust!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #14

    Who knows what anymore. You get behind and pull for (oiy, already sounds gay) a staff and a week later they're gone. Z is right when he says it has to stop.....

    Funny how the wheel landed on hue. cuz his record in oakland was one game better than Pettine in '14 and guided dalton to zero playoff wins I'm supposed to feel happy?

    Show me that I'm wrong when I feel the same as I did when holgrem came in and everyone declared him God?

  • Who knows what anymore. You get behind and pull for (oiy, already sounds gay) a staff and a week later they're gone. Z is right when he says it has to stop.....

    Funny how the wheel landed on hue. cuz his record in oakland was one game better than Pettine in '14 and guided dalton to zero playoff wins I'm supposed to feel happy?

    Show me that I'm wrong when I feel the same as I did when holgrem came in and everyone declared him God?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @miktoxic said:

    Who knows what anymore. You get behind and pull for (oiy, already sounds gay) a staff and a week later they're gone. Z is right when he says it has to stop.....

    Funny how the wheel landed on hue and cuz he was no better than Pettine in Oakland and guided dalton to zero playoff wins I'm supposed to feel happy?

    Show me that I'm wrong when I feel the same as I did when hologram came in and everyone declared him God?

    Mik, wiki Hue as HC Oakland 2011. read Carson Palmer in Oak,Rad pinpoint downfall/hue from mercury news. Hue went 8-8. look at roster that he got most out of with no help from FO with a bad cap.(we sit nicely) Hue is offensive & a change I welcome. Imo Hue got Dalton far better than he came in this league.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Hue wasn't responsible for the implosion of the Bengays D during one play in the last drive of the game..

    Hue's offense not only wasn't responsible for the loss --- rather, they actually won the game.

    Reread that until it sinks in: Hue had the playoff game won.

  • Well being both a Denver fan and a Browns fan I hope he has recovered well enough to now show why we drafted him in the first place. I still think we should have given him more time and given Farmer's well deserved rep, I suspect he plays well for Denver. And with either Miller or Ware next to him depending on which side they flip to, it should make life far easier than here.

    F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well being both a Denver fan and a Browns fan ..........

    DUDE ?!?!?
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well being both a Denver fan and a Browns fan ..........

    DUDE ?!?!?
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @furious-styles said:

    DUDE ?!?!?

    LOL! Went to grad school in Greeley way back in the mid 70's and then lived in Cheyenne several more years. Broncos did their pre-season camp there every summer and it was free to attend. That made it easy to become a fan since I had no loyalties to any other NFL team. Still have 3 siblings living in the area and a nephew with multiple season tickets.