Brexit
-
What is your take on it, Chris?
-
What is your take on it, Chris?
What is your take on it, Chris?
Really see absolutely no purpose in leaving, and those who want to leave are just drawing arbitrary lines about where they want control over their laws. For example, I live in London, and we have a London mayor and local government, who determine local laws; I also live in England which is subject to English laws (which can very from scottish or welsh); I also live in the UK which is subject to UK laws; I also live in the EU which is subject to EU laws. I also live in the UN, which is subject to UN laws. And yet apparently the EU is the one people want to opt out of.
People complain about those coming to the UK and not working - well, London earns a hell of a lot more in tax than the rest of the country, yet we see much, much less of it per person than the rest of the country. Why shouldn't London become independent?
-
Would you support abandoning the pound sterling for the year Euro?
WSS
-
Would you support abandoning the pound sterling for the year Euro?
WSS
Would you support abandoning the pound sterling for the year Euro?
WSS
The euro is a different issue, and there's concern on either side. It's difficult to have a single currency working well in countries with such different economic policies. Ultimately, though, the world will end up with a single currency, probably the earth dollar or some such.
-
An effect on the world economy? Is there going to be a major peak in the mayonnaise market?

-
Would you support abandoning the pound sterling for the year Euro?
WSS
The euro is a different issue, and there's concern on either side. It's difficult to have a single currency working well in countries with such different economic policies. Ultimately, though, the world will end up with a single currency, probably the earth dollar or some such.
The euro is a different issue, and there's concern on either side. It's difficult to have a single currency working well in countries with such different economic policies. Ultimately, though, the world will end up with a single currency, probably the earth dollar or some such.
And soon after that UFP credits.

WSS
-
An effect on the world economy? Is there going to be a major peak in the mayonnaise market?

One Post From the Truth said:
An effect on the world economy? Is there going to be a major peak in the mayonnaise market?

here here....and I say ole boy my earl gray had better not jump in price or I might have a right fit in me front lawn. Bollocks to that I say
-
yack it up guys. Any more coming out? Also, mayonnaise, really? Is that seen as a british thing?
-
Isn't this around the same thing we have here in the USA?
I live in a city with its own government,in a county with its own government, in a state with its own government, in a country with its own government
-
Isn't this around the same thing we have here in the USA?
I live in a city with its own government,in a county with its own government, in a state with its own government, in a country with its own government
Isn't this around the same thing we have here in the USA?
I live in a city with its own government,in a county with its own government, in a state with its own government, in a country with its own government
It's a pretty loose but decent analogy, yeah. In some ways we're the united states of europe.
-
yack it up guys. Any more coming out? Also, mayonnaise, really? Is that seen as a british thing?
-
No, French. I think of HP sauce when I think of Great Britain.
WSS
That much is true.
-
No, French. I think of HP sauce when I think of Great Britain.
WSS
That much is true.
-
And may I say I enjoy a little HP sauce now and again.
Another thing I really enjoyed when we were in Ireland was Weetabix.
WSS
Not such a fan of either. Or marmite.
-
And may I say I enjoy a little HP sauce now and again.
Another thing I really enjoyed when we were in Ireland was Weetabix.
WSS
Not such a fan of either. Or marmite.
-
Britain can join the mars union as long as Top Gear gets the band back together.
-
yack it up guys. Any more coming out? Also, mayonnaise, really? Is that seen as a british thing?
-
Britain can join the mars union as long as Top Gear gets the band back together.
Britain can join the mars union as long as Top Gear gets the band back together.
They're doing a show on amazon prime? That got announced months ago.
-
They took all your fish...get out fast.
-
Britain can join the mars union as long as Top Gear gets the band back together.
They're doing a show on amazon prime? That got announced months ago.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
