No Historic Republicans
-
If Ted Cruz was elected President it wouldn't be historic because he's a Republican. Now on the other hand if he was a Democrat even his mention of being from Mexican decent would be remarkable beyond words.
Democrats swaying towards the liberal vote is for votes. Democrats will always count on the liberals as long as they are a minority. They care so much about the minorities if they stay put and stay the minority.
-
Mexican?
WSS
-
Another instant classic thread.
-
Mexican?
WSS
SpanishMexican?
WSS
-
-
They'd all make history, depending on how you spin them:
Clinton: first woman
Sanders: first Jew/atheist
Trump: richest ever, third with no prior politcal experience (first with no prior political or military experience)
Cruz: First Canadian
Carson: Similar to T, no prior political experience
Kasich: ? First to win nomination without winning one of the first 4 primaries
Bush: First to have 2 direct relatives as president?
Rubio: First robot/non-human to win the presidency
-
It's from the previous election, but still entertaining...
-
Hahahaha this is great.
-

-
I think adjusted for today's dollars George Washington was the richest.
WSS
-
I think adjusted for today's dollars George Washington was the richest.
WSS
I think adjusted for today's dollars George Washington was the richest.
WSS
Adjusted for today's morals, honest Abe was the most liberal. Probably.
-
I think adjusted for today's dollars George Washington was the richest.
WSS
Adjusted for today's morals, honest Abe was the most liberal. Probably.
-
History is written by the victorious.
WSS
And liberals are always re-writing history.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Chat it up fellas. You know if Obama was a Republican his race wouldn't be a big deal. But he's a Democrat so....
I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Chat it up fellas. You know if Obama was a Republican his race wouldn't be a big deal. But he's a Democrat so....
I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
But which party has it's historic roots to the KKK?
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Chat it up fellas. You know if Obama was a Republican his race wouldn't be a big deal. But he's a Democrat so....
I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
That's what the Democrats want everyone to think. They have shifted the voters way of thinking by smoke screening the public. Republicans aren't white racist hating gays, they are the other side of Government with the Democrats posing as saviors for the minority.I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
-
That's what the Democrats want everyone to think. They have shifted the voters way of thinking by smoke screening the public. Republicans aren't white racist hating gays, they are the other side of Government with the Democrats posing as saviors for the minority.I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
One Post From the Truth said:
That's what the Democrats want everyone to think. They have shifted the voters way of thinking by smoke screening the public. Republicans aren't white racist hating gays, they are the other side of Government with the Democrats posing as saviors for the minority.
while I agree that democrats pander to the minority the way you describe, and point at "them" like hey we're totally not like them.......still.......republicans are a bunch of racist, bigoted and sexist white guys. I've seen too much in m 38 years to think much otherwise. It's not that I think so highly of the democrats, it's more of how low I think of the republicans. For most of my youth I was a republican until about 2000. Now i'm independent.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
That's what the Democrats want everyone to think. They have shifted the voters way of thinking by smoke screening the public. Republicans aren't white racist hating gays, they are the other side of Government with the Democrats posing as saviors for the minority.
while I agree that democrats pander to the minority the way you describe, and point at "them" like hey we're totally not like them.......still.......republicans are a bunch of racist, bigoted and sexist white guys. I've seen too much in m 38 years to think much otherwise. It's not that I think so highly of the democrats, it's more of how low I think of the republicans. For most of my youth I was a republican until about 2000. Now i'm independent.
Very good sir!while I agree that democrats pander to the minority the way you describe, and point at "them" like hey we're totally not like them.......still.......republicans are a bunch of racist, bigoted and sexist white guys. I've seen too much in m 38 years to think much otherwise. It's not that I think so highly of the democrats, it's more of how low I think of the republicans. For most of my youth I was a republican until about 2000. Now i'm independent.
-
I think we all would have spit out our coffee in amazement the moment we learned the republicans had run a colored boy for president.
But which party has it's historic roots to the KKK?
But which party has it's historic roots to the KKK?
You mean back when the parties were basically flipped?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

