How Many More Times Will Mayock Dare Dallas to trade up?
-
-
From Not that god's complex ever needed a Mayock to Bosa in tight spandex. Classic Flug. Bosa now thinks he's god of this draft, So which is it? Dallas has got to go DE, with both gone. From the voice & look of M. Irvin's interview & look of Jerrah, I think they need the extra hours to recover from last nights drunkfest
.. That 40 is a total blurrr right now!!From Not that god's complex ever needed a Mayock to Bosa in tight spandex. Bosa now thinks he's god of this draft, So which is it? Dallas has got to go DE, with both gone. From the voice & look of M. Irvin's interview & look of Jerrah, I think they need the extra hours to recover from last nights drunkfest

LOL. "Some people call me the space Cowboy, some call me the gangster of love, some call me Joey because my shit has yet to stink."
-
One Post From the Truth said:
As the draft nears I'm bought on Wentz.
He's growing on me big time. Right now he's my 1A and Goff is my 1B but there's such a small difference of preference that could change with another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, so could the locks to my house the next time I leave if I have another cup of coffee today.
-
Brian Bellick hates the Wentz decision at #2 & as always I say Fuck You Brian Billick!! (Flaco)
-
I think it's Wentz.... our div is a tough defense division.
..still, if Hogan, as I posted, has worked to develop a quick, proper release,
and really surprises people....
he has more experience than Wentz by a lot.... pro style...
actually, is 6'4", very strong arm, 225 lbs, 4.86 40 yrd dash..
brilliant, very smart....
he could be a gigantic steal in the second round....
except several teams, like the Bears, could be looking to
draft him just before the Browns get him in the second round,
including Dallas trading with Tenn in the second....
played great in big games...
with his modified, quick release, that right there negates him being
a "fifth rounder". More like a top of the second, bottom of the first rounder.
We'll see the double-takes he gets at the combine.
I think it's Wentz.... our div is a tough defense division.
..still, if Hogan, as I posted, has worked to develop a quick, proper release,
and really surprises people....
he has more experience than Wentz by a lot.... pro style...
actually, is 6'4", very strong arm, 225 lbs, 4.86 40 yrd dash..
brilliant, very smart....
he could be a gigantic steal in the second round....
except several teams, like the Bears, could be looking to
draft him just before the Browns get him in the second round,
including Dallas trading with Tenn in the second....
played great in big games...
with his modified, quick release, that right there negates him being
a "fifth rounder". More like a top of the second, bottom of the first rounder.
We'll see the double-takes he gets at the combine.
Cal, we're going to get one of the top two qbs @ #2- regardless. Also, the guy we select @ #2 would have to be a bigger impact player than a top qb- and I just don't see it- sorry to rain on the Bosa parade.
The only thing Hogan has on Wentz is more experience, and that experience was at a higher level. CW is plenty smart by all accounts.
PS Walter football doesn't even have Hogan going in the first four rounds Cal. He's got guys like Prescott, Hackenberg, and Cardale going ahead of him.
-
-
One Post From the Truth said:
As the draft nears I'm bought on Wentz.
He's growing on me big time. Right now he's my 1A and Goff is my 1B but there's such a small difference of preference that could change with another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, so could the locks to my house the next time I leave if I have another cup of coffee today.
He's growing on me big time. Right now he's my 1A and Goff is my 1B but there's such a small difference of preference that could change with another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, so could the locks to my house the next time I leave if I have another cup of coffee today.
Between now & the draft, many minds can (and probably will) be changed faster than a baby's dirty diapers, but I'm with you Tom...Wentz 1A & Goff 1B. Both look like winners to me.
Mike
-
One Post From the Truth said:
As the draft nears I'm bought on Wentz.
He's growing on me big time. Right now he's my 1A and Goff is my 1B but there's such a small difference of preference that could change with another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, so could the locks to my house the next time I leave if I have another cup of coffee today.
He's growing on me big time. Right now he's my 1A and Goff is my 1B but there's such a small difference of preference that could change with another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, so could the locks to my house the next time I leave if I have another cup of coffee today.
Vice versa for me, but gap closed... Still the head, the anticipation, the inexperience is such a huge hurdle for Wentz.
..still, if Hogan, as I posted, has worked to develop a quick, proper release,
and really surprises people....
Everything he did today screamed Day 3...
-
yep, Hogan laid an egg. Too bad for him.
But I think Wentz is the star of this qb class, and
he's the real deal.
2nd tier is more like the third tier other years.
-
He's growing on me big time. Right now he's my 1A and Goff is my 1B but there's such a small difference of preference that could change with another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, so could the locks to my house the next time I leave if I have another cup of coffee today.
Vice versa for me, but gap closed... Still the head, the anticipation, the inexperience is such a huge hurdle for Wentz.
..still, if Hogan, as I posted, has worked to develop a quick, proper release,
and really surprises people....
Everything he did today screamed Day 3...
Vice versa for me, but gap closed... Still the head, the anticipation, the inexperience is such a huge hurdle for Wentz.
Everything he did today screamed Day 3...
I love the situation with these 2 kids. I'd be ecstatic with either. Goff was really impressive with his anticipation and timing yesterday. The consistency of seeing Goff throw the ball as WRs were beginning the break - led every guy perfectly with the football right there on the square ins. Getting back to our Westminster terminology - will give him the "Best in Show."
Inexperience is a hurdle for Wentz but his football intellect, athleticism and skill-set has him at an ideal starting point in a world we're hoping to draft best football ahead. Looks like he's had great coaching so far especially if we look at the recent winning tradition he's graduating from. I still remember hearing Brady Quinn was the most pro ready QB before he showed us exactly how pro ready he was. All QBs coming out of college are going to an extremely different situation especially if the team drafting them is coming off 3 wins and getting a new coaching staff/new offense (even vets have to learn). It's great we have a guy like McCown that keeps us from feeling like we need to start the rookie week 1.
-
Vice versa for me, but gap closed... Still the head, the anticipation, the inexperience is such a huge hurdle for Wentz.
Everything he did today screamed Day 3...
I love the situation with these 2 kids. I'd be ecstatic with either. Goff was really impressive with his anticipation and timing yesterday. The consistency of seeing Goff throw the ball as WRs were beginning the break - led every guy perfectly with the football right there on the square ins. Getting back to our Westminster terminology - will give him the "Best in Show."
Inexperience is a hurdle for Wentz but his football intellect, athleticism and skill-set has him at an ideal starting point in a world we're hoping to draft best football ahead. Looks like he's had great coaching so far especially if we look at the recent winning tradition he's graduating from. I still remember hearing Brady Quinn was the most pro ready QB before he showed us exactly how pro ready he was. All QBs coming out of college are going to an extremely different situation especially if the team drafting them is coming off 3 wins and getting a new coaching staff/new offense (even vets have to learn). It's great we have a guy like McCown that keeps us from feeling like we need to start the rookie week 1.
It's great we have a guy like McCown that keeps us from feeling like we need to start the rookie week 1.
True but odds (analytics?) strongly favor McCown being out by week six or earlier unless this OL plays all-world while the new receiving corps finds out how to get open in 6 seconds or less.

-
It's great we have a guy like McCown that keeps us from feeling like we need to start the rookie week 1.
True but odds (analytics?) strongly favor McCown being out by week six or earlier unless this OL plays all-world while the new receiving corps finds out how to get open in 6 seconds or less.

True but odds (analytics?) strongly favor McCown being out by week six or earlier unless this OL plays all-world while the new receiving corps finds out how to get open in 6 seconds or less.

Week 6 would be similar to when Kosar took over for Gary Danielson. That wouldn't be bad because there would have been sufficient time to see the entire process of preparing for weekly opponents as well as getting more acclimated to all the differences between college and NFL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login