Combine interviews: Goff vs. Wentz
-
No, soccer may not be a commie sport......just a Eurofag sport.

Yeah, they're always doing "headers" or some such.

Don't disagree, but wasn't until a reddit thread that I realized Goff is 2 years younger than Wentz. Helped explain/explain away the poise gap that I think was evident when each had a mic shoved in his face.
Yeah, they're always doing "headers" or some such.

... which apparently gives rise to their own concussion/head trauma issues...
-
Yep, there's some concussion stuff going on these days. Also, it's not uncommon to see someone trying to head the ball while someone is trying to kick it. That doesn't end well. You should see some of the noses of former defensive players



-
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
-
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
Man, English men are just ugly. And I see that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
Paul, you'd be ugly too if you got kicked in the nose or got it shoved in the turf a couple dozen times a month! LOL
Some American football fans make fun of soccer players, but full speed, unpadded collisions ain't for sissies!
Mike
-
Lol. I used to wrestle. I was hellbent on avoiding the cauliflower ear, so I was one of the smart ones that actually used the headgear.
-
Lol. I used to wrestle. I was hellbent on avoiding the cauliflower ear, so I was one of the smart ones that actually used the headgear.
Lol. I used to wrestle. I was hellbent on avoiding the cauliflower ear, so I was one of the smart ones that actually used the headgear.
I wrestled and did BJJ and judo later on. I did my best to protect my ears. Listening through cinnamon buns by choice seemed pretty goofy to me.
-
Lol. I used to wrestle. I was hellbent on avoiding the cauliflower ear, so I was one of the smart ones that actually used the headgear.
I wrestled and did BJJ and judo later on. I did my best to protect my ears. Listening through cinnamon buns by choice seemed pretty goofy to me.
I wrestled and did BJJ and judo later on. I did my best to protect my ears. Listening through cinnamon buns by choice seemed pretty goofy to me.
I got henpecked a lot. Does terrible damage to the ears, but you just can't see it. 🥷
-
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
Unblemished???
-
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
None taken...
-
Man, English men are just ugly. And I say that with a Costanza-like unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.
None taken...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
