Skip to content

Can Bosa actually play OLB'er?

The Browns Board
164 26 6.3k
  • @tour2ma said:

    I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.

    why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols

    While on that subject, if we're keeping JFF on the roster for the year, maybe we can try him at RB? Slot receiver?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    he won't be

  • @tour2ma said:

    I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.

    why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"?

    "Arm angle" close enough?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    heh...I suppose.