What I think I'm thinkin now.. draftwise
-
Round 1 QB...Round 2 Slim pickins at PRuss #1. Solid's in LB's, DL, OL, DB's. WR's with no depth in draft, if we decide to go young to build one, it's round 2 or 3 or their gone. 26 yr old FA @ WR maybe better option for now.. over overpriced FA's in PR, LB,OL & DB's. Round 3...With depth of draft at OL,DE,DB,LB got to get PPA still at a position of need. Yes we have read the man crushes on Hunter Henry in round 3 BUT we have most of him In a resigned Barniage. Macaffey did not get all those yards at Standford without TE's blocking? Am considering Round 4-5 still filling LB,DE,DB,OL positions but D. Cajuste, A. Hooper or Ben Braunecker will have to be considered. Experts have this as a 4-5 round draft to make roster's. we need every pick to hit in top 5 rds..
-
I can see Tenn. spending $$ in FA for o-line help. I guess that's when the draft starts to shape itself.
-
I can see Tenn. spending $$ in FA for o-line help. I guess that's when the draft starts to shape itself.
One Post From the Truth said:
I can see Tenn. spending $$ in FA for o-line help. I guess that's when the draft starts to shape itself.
Really? Find that great LT better than Tunsil in here for me please, because that is what they need. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637939/article/2016-free-agency-top-99-available-players
-
I can see Tenn. spending $$ in FA for o-line help. I guess that's when the draft starts to shape itself.
One Post From the Truth said:
I can see Tenn. spending $$ in FA for o-line help. I guess that's when the draft starts to shape itself.
Agreed....hard to predict anything draft wise until the FA period happens.....the whole landscape changes as soon as players start getting signed....
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I can see Tenn. spending $$ in FA for o-line help. I guess that's when the draft starts to shape itself.
Really? Find that great LT better than Tunsil in here for me please, because that is what they need. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637939/article/2016-free-agency-top-99-available-players
Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.Really? Find that great LT better than Tunsil in here for me please, because that is what they need. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637939/article/2016-free-agency-top-99-available-players
-
Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.Really? Find that great LT better than Tunsil in here for me please, because that is what they need. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637939/article/2016-free-agency-top-99-available-players
One Post From the Truth said:
Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.
What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.
What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.
I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.
But here's the truth.
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
-
I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.
But here's the truth.
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
One Post From the Truth said:
I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.
But here's the truth.
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
Well then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil.

-
I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.
But here's the truth.
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
One Post From the Truth said:
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
the board people may also be predicting Tunsil @ #1 because 99% of the mocks have been doing the same....it's not just us....
I can see the possibility that they trade down, but also think LT makes a lot of sense for them, especially with a new prize at QB and all those sacks they gave up with their new prized QB.......
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.
But here's the truth.
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
Well then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil.

Ok I'll take a root beer tho. LolWell then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil.

-
Here's mine.


-
I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.
-
Here's mine.


-
I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.
I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.
And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....

-
I go for the good stuff:

-
I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.
And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....

-
Nothin' in root beer beats this cal.
-
I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.
But here's the truth.
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
One Post From the Truth said:
I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. Nope. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.
It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.
The Titans #1 need is a LT to protect Mariotta. Pulling a fossil out of retirement as a one year stopgap? Seriously? Personally, I don't care what the Titans do. If they take Tunsil, fine. If they take Bosa, fine. If they trade down (unlikely) and someone trades up to take one of the qbs- we either take Bosa, or the qb they don't take, assuming we have Wentz and Goff rated the same. The only team that could possibly jump us is the Cowboys- and it looks like Jerry is going to stand pat. Any other team would have to offer an RG III type deal to move to #1, and considering how Griffin (didn't) work out for the Redskins, I can't see any GM being dumb enough to repeat that mistake.
-
-
I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.
And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....

And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....

Isn't that painful to think about? Like how bad must that O line be to let our guys in 7 times? If that game wasn't a wake up call to the Titans FO I don't what else would be. Their owner must have watched that game and did a double take at the schedule like wait what team are we playing down there? This is cleveland? Gtfo...no shit? no way.....really?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

