Skip to content

What I think I'm thinkin now.. draftwise

The Browns Board
61 16 2.7k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Really? Find that great LT better than Tunsil in here for me please, because that is what they need. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637939/article/2016-free-agency-top-99-available-players

    Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.

    What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.

    What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

    @texasag1969 said:

    What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

    I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

    But here's the truth.

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

    I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

    But here's the truth.

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

    But here's the truth.

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

    Well then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil. 😁

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

    I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

    But here's the truth.

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    the board people may also be predicting Tunsil @ #1 because 99% of the mocks have been doing the same....it's not just us....

    I can see the possibility that they trade down, but also think LT makes a lot of sense for them, especially with a new prize at QB and all those sacks they gave up with their new prized QB.......

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

    But here's the truth.

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

    Well then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil. 😁

    Ok I'll take a root beer tho. Lol
  • Here's mine. 😁

    belgian-brasserie-henri.jpg
  • I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

  • Here's mine. 😁

    belgian-brasserie-henri.jpg

    @texasag1969 said:

    Here's mine. 😁

    belgian-brasserie-henri.jpg

    Good choice........this is mine

    de_1674_lg.jpg

  • I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

    @clevfan4life said:

    I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

    And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....😉

  • I go for the good stuff:

    k2-_6c446ec4-749d-417f-8f06-7727c58ba5d5

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

    And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....😉

    @mudfly said:

    And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues.... 😉

    Yes we did.....defense looked awesome that day...saw them all in person. Titans o-line sucks. They would be stupid to pass on Tunsil. Then we pick whichever QB Hue and Sushi want.

  • Nothin' in root beer beats this cal.

    • 51K%2BjNZsSxL.jpg
  • @texasag1969 said:

    What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

    I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

    But here's the truth.

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. Nope. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

    It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

    The Titans #1 need is a LT to protect Mariotta. Pulling a fossil out of retirement as a one year stopgap? Seriously? Personally, I don't care what the Titans do. If they take Tunsil, fine. If they take Bosa, fine. If they trade down (unlikely) and someone trades up to take one of the qbs- we either take Bosa, or the qb they don't take, assuming we have Wentz and Goff rated the same. The only team that could possibly jump us is the Cowboys- and it looks like Jerry is going to stand pat. Any other team would have to offer an RG III type deal to move to #1, and considering how Griffin (didn't) work out for the Redskins, I can't see any GM being dumb enough to repeat that mistake.

  • I go for the good stuff:

    k2-_6c446ec4-749d-417f-8f06-7727c58ba5d5

    @calfoxwc said:

    I go for the good stuff:

    k2-_6c446ec4-749d-417f-8f06-7727c58ba5d5

    +++1 My go to as well!!! Never was much of a beer drinker....but have Crown Royal on tap

    at my house for over 30 years now! GO BROWNS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

    And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....😉

    @mudfly said:

    And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues.... 😉

    Isn't that painful to think about? Like how bad must that O line be to let our guys in 7 times? If that game wasn't a wake up call to the Titans FO I don't what else would be. Their owner must have watched that game and did a double take at the schedule like wait what team are we playing down there? This is cleveland? Gtfo...no shit? no way.....really?

  • Nothin' in root beer beats this cal.

    • 51K%2BjNZsSxL.jpg

    Wait, isn't that the alcohol root beer, with real beer in it?

    I think that is like putting cauliflower in chocolate...

    ...saw some of that at the grocery... then realized it was actual beer...

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nothin' in root beer beats this cal.

    • 51K%2BjNZsSxL.jpg
  • No, it's just root beer-no alcohol. There is another out there with a similar name that has alcohol. This one comes out of Ft. Worth.

    http://www.bevreview.com/2013/02/12/review-henry-weinhards-root-beer/

  • No, it's just root beer-no alcohol. There is another out there with a similar name that has alcohol. This one comes out of Ft. Worth.

    http://www.bevreview.com/2013/02/12/review-henry-weinhards-root-beer/

    @texasag1969 said:

    No, it's just root beer-no alcohol. There is another out there with a similar name that has alcohol. This one comes out of Ft. Worth.

    http://www.bevreview.com/2013/02/12/review-henry-weinhards-root-beer/

    It there isn't alcohol in it, why drink it?

  • Henry Weinhard's....

    I have to find that somewhere....

  • William Beatty LT 31 NYG TBD $8,050,000 UFA -

    Russell Okung LT 28 SEA TBD $7,280,000 UFA Market Value

    Donald Penn LT 32 OAK TBD $5,400,000 UFA Market Value

    Khalif Barnes LT 33 OAK TBD $1,750,000 UFA -

    Kelvin Beachum LT 26 PIT TBD $1,553,474 UFA -

    Cordy Glenn LT 26 BUF TBD $1,548,012 UFA Market Value

    Ryan Harris LT 30 DEN TBD $1,420,000 UFA -

    Jake Long LT 30 ATL TBD $1,275,000 UFA -

    Nate Chandler LT 26 CAR TBD $1,150,000 UFA -

    Kelechi Osemele LT 26 BAL TBD $1,064,595 UFA -

    Donald Stephenson LT 27 KC TBD $844,375 UFA -

    Sam Young LT 28 JAC TBD $795,000 UFA -

    Bradley Sowell LT 26 ARI TBD $760,000 UFA -

    Benjamin Ijalana LT 26 NYJ TBD $760,000 UFA -

    Chris Hairston LT 26 SD TBD $685,000 UFA -

    Charles Brown LT 28 DAL TBD $550,588 UFA -

    Tyler Polumbus LT 30 DEN TBD $481,764 UFA -

    Nick Becton LT 26 CHI TBD $447,352 RFA -

    Tony Hills LT 31 NO TBD $447,352 UFA -

    Tavon Rooks LT 25 KC TBD $435,000 UFA -

    Carter Bykowski LT 25 MIN TBD $333,000 ERFA -

    Mitchell Van Dyk LT 25 PIT TBD $318,000 UFA -

    Ulrick John LT 23 MIA TBD $255,882 ERFA -

    Lots of good LT's at a good price. Not to mention the cap cuts coming soon to a theatre near you.