Chargers Release ILB Donald Butler
-
Worth grabbing ?
-
-
When someone who produced 24 solo tackles last year with a cap hit nearly $10M hits free agency, you sign him as soon as you can!
From ourlads:
In 2016, Butler will earn a base salary of $4,650,000. Butler has a cap hit of $9,280,000 while his dead money value is $18,690,000.
Note that he's all of 1.5 stars on WalterFootball.
To be clear, this really isn't worth a thread........
-
weren't the chargers ILB'ers some of the worst if not "the" worst unit in football? HIm and what's his face from ND suck a huge cock.
-
was it this past year or the year before we played them? I just remember watching a chargers game, pretty sure it was against us....thinking holy fuck those ILB'ers are awful. Only 3-4 LB'ers I've seen that I would not hesitate to take our guys over. Dansby and Kirksey are perennial all pro's compared to those guys.
-

-
weren't the chargers ILB'ers some of the worst if not "the" worst unit in football? HIm and what's his face from ND suck a huge cock.
... what's his face from ND suck a huge cock.
That would be Manti-thought-I-had-a-girlfriend Te'o...
-
... what's his face from ND suck a huge cock.
That would be Manti-thought-I-had-a-girlfriend Te'o...
-
Donald Buttlicker
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login