Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Wahlburgers coming to Cleveland

Wahlburgers coming to Cleveland

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 193 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/03/wahlburgers_coming_to_clevelan.html

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don't know much about wahlburgers but I've heard they're overpriced and small.

      The one I want to come to cleveland is in-n-out.

      DieHardBrownsFanD W 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • bbedwardB bbedward

        I don't know much about wahlburgers but I've heard they're overpriced and small.

        The one I want to come to cleveland is in-n-out.

        DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @bbedward said:

        I don't know much about wahlburgers but I've heard they're overpriced and small.

        The one I want to come to cleveland is in-n-out.

        Me too.

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bbedwardB bbedward

          I don't know much about wahlburgers but I've heard they're overpriced and small.

          The one I want to come to cleveland is in-n-out.

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @bbedward said:

          I don't know much about wahlburgers but I've heard they're overpriced and small.

          The one I want to come to cleveland is in-n-out.

          Probably like his acting career. He's never as bad as you would expect he's going to be but never particularly great.

          🙂

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate