Scheiner steps down
-
Hmmmmmm, I have no idea what to make of this.
-
I suppose his duties were a lot shorter, and he figured
he needed a new challenge.
His authority seems to have diminished because of that.
No big deal, good luck to him.
-
"Alec was integral to the rebuild of our organization & many of the renovations of our stadium. Our strategies on the football side of our Business. His guidance has helped accelerate our learning curve as NFL owners" Holy shit we hit the jackpot with this resignation!! rebuild organization? Yes renovations are nice, but now can we get rid of the Tennessee shaped signage? Our strategies football business? Yea 4 Jerseys & JM to sell em. accelerate learning curve as NFL owner? Hell take his cap & pay our some talent. just another Suits, think we could all do just fine with one less.. Good Luck Prez Shiner.. we have a black eye also
-
Im hearing rampant speculation that they are making room for "you know who"......hint...he's a QB from Denver...
-
Wait, what does Scheiner have to do with Osweiler?
-
“Alec is ready for the next challenge in his career, as our new structure would limit the opportunity for his leadership,” the Haslams said.
I think Dee has his job now. He oversaw renovations, uniform changes and "fan experience".
Sounds like woman's work.
Zombo
Zombo said:
“Alec is ready for the next challenge in his career, as our new structure would limit the opportunity for his leadership,” the Haslams said.
I think Dee has his job now. He oversaw renovations, uniform changes and "fan experience".
Sounds like woman's work.
Zombo
That is what I hear....this was as much or more of a Dee Haslam move as a Jimmy move. I understand that she is a bright businesswoman in her own right and that she may take over the business side of operations. (Clearly not the football side).
Just Call her: The Boss

-
She knows better how to say: "Your fired".

-
Im hearing rampant speculation that they are making room for "you know who"......hint...he's a QB from Denver...
I really don't think max forehead is coming to the south shores of Lake Erie.Im hearing rampant speculation that they are making room for "you know who"......hint...he's a QB from Denver...
However, it was discussed on the radio this afternoon that if Manning isn't cut by a certain day next week, his full 2016 salary goes into effect.
I can't see Denver keeping both Manning & Osweiller on the roster this year.
-
Oh. We're talking about Manning? Please no.
-
"Now Go Home, And Get Your Fucking Scheiner Box!!"
-
Nobody can say there has been nothing happening this off season. What's next?
Mike
-
I really don't think max forehead is coming to the south shores of Lake Erie.Im hearing rampant speculation that they are making room for "you know who"......hint...he's a QB from Denver...
However, it was discussed on the radio this afternoon that if Manning isn't cut by a certain day next week, his full 2016 salary goes into effect.
I can't see Denver keeping both Manning & Osweiller on the roster this year.
I think Scheiner was told by Hue that he'd no longer be welcome at the Monday-Morning, film sessions....
... max forehead...
lol..
-
I really don't think max forehead is coming to the south shores of Lake Erie.Im hearing rampant speculation that they are making room for "you know who"......hint...he's a QB from Denver...
However, it was discussed on the radio this afternoon that if Manning isn't cut by a certain day next week, his full 2016 salary goes into effect.
I can't see Denver keeping both Manning & Osweiller on the roster this year.
I really don't think max forehead is coming to the south shores of Lake Erie.
However, it was discussed on the radio this afternoon that if Manning isn't cut by a certain day next week, his full 2016 salary goes into effect.
I can't see Denver keeping both Manning & Osweiller on the roster this year.
Yup- if Manning doesn't retire, his $19 million goes on the books March 9th. (Same day Johnny Boy gets the heave-ho) The Broncos already franchised Von Miller. We're talking a serious salary squeeze.
-
I hope he doesn't come. Walrus soured me on anyone who was successful elsewhere coming here for "one final paycheck" -- and we have zero knowledge of Manning's usefulness in that role.
He might sell some more papa john's pizza in Cleveland, even though that crap makes me puke 100% of the time.
Manning's on-field talent MAY translate to front office, but we don't know that yet, and the fact that he couldn't maintain a good relationship with Elway makes me think he's an egotistical a-hole who doesn't realize that he needs seasoning/tutelage in actual front office work. Manning had a chance to learn from one of the best..... but he couldn't shut his yap long enough to actually learn anything.
I vote no.
-
“Alec is ready for the next challenge in his career, as our new structure would limit the opportunity for his leadership,” the Haslams said.
I think Dee has his job now. He oversaw renovations, uniform changes and "fan experience".
Sounds like woman's work.
Zombo
Zombo said:
“Alec is ready for the next challenge in his career, as our new structure would limit the opportunity for his leadership,” the Haslams said.
I think Dee has his job now. He oversaw renovations, uniform changes and "fan experience".
Sounds like woman's work.
Zombo
Classic stuff!
-
Nobody can say there has been nothing happening this off season. What's next?
Mike
Nobody can say there has been nothing happening this off season. What's next?
Mike
We'll have to wait and see what Chainsaw Haslam has up his sleeve next. Stay tuned...
-
I really don't think max forehead is coming to the south shores of Lake Erie.Im hearing rampant speculation that they are making room for "you know who"......hint...he's a QB from Denver...
However, it was discussed on the radio this afternoon that if Manning isn't cut by a certain day next week, his full 2016 salary goes into effect.
I can't see Denver keeping both Manning & Osweiller on the roster this year.
I really don't think max forehead
This is a great thread! I got 2 minute abs laughing at the sum of sick bastards. And then Gipper punctuates it all with the Johnny Manziel money signs.
God bless yuz!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login