Hang Tight Legal Tampering Starts Today
-
Well if I were really serious and had the cap space, on Monday I would be after both Osweiler and Jackson off the Broncos so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2. Then the best WR available @ #32. That would be an instant cure for a better QB immediately, QB pressure with run stopping on D and a legitimate target to throw to on O. If I could only get one it would be Osweiler and I'd still draft Jack and a WR.
And if I knew for sure we never even considered Osweiler, then I'm done with this FO from day 1. Massive fail IMO because it would help us solve both our major problems at once, a young QB with NFL experience and a legitimate pass rusher.
-
Well if I were really serious and had the cap space, on Monday I would be after both Osweiler and Jackson off the Broncos so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2. Then the best WR available @ #32. That would be an instant cure for a better QB immediately, QB pressure with run stopping on D and a legitimate target to throw to on O. If I could only get one it would be Osweiler and I'd still draft Jack and a WR.
And if I knew for sure we never even considered Osweiler, then I'm done with this FO from day 1. Massive fail IMO because it would help us solve both our major problems at once, a young QB with NFL experience and a legitimate pass rusher.
Yes it's all about cap space right now. Lucky for the Browns they have around 46 mil to play with. The teams ahead of them with more $ all have their franchise qb's other than SF. (Kaerpernick who knows though)Well if I were really serious and had the cap space, on Monday I would be after both Osweiler and Jackson off the Broncos so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2. Then the best WR available @ #32. That would be an instant cure for a better QB immediately, QB pressure with run stopping on D and a legitimate target to throw to on O. If I could only get one it would be Osweiler and I'd still draft Jack and a WR.
And if I knew for sure we never even considered Osweiler, then I'm done with this FO from day 1. Massive fail IMO because it would help us solve both our major problems at once, a young QB with NFL experience and a legitimate pass rusher.
The Broncos are behind the 8 ball being -1.8 over. Getting a deal for Osweiler is going to be next to impossible.
-
Will be the usual Scenario....
Once all the other teams have decided who they want we will see what is left .......maybe we should be known as the Cleveland Buzzards during FA
-
Well if I were really serious and had the cap space, on Monday I would be after both Osweiler and Jackson off the Broncos so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2. Then the best WR available @ #32. That would be an instant cure for a better QB immediately, QB pressure with run stopping on D and a legitimate target to throw to on O. If I could only get one it would be Osweiler and I'd still draft Jack and a WR.
And if I knew for sure we never even considered Osweiler, then I'm done with this FO from day 1. Massive fail IMO because it would help us solve both our major problems at once, a young QB with NFL experience and a legitimate pass rusher.
... so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2.
Wait... what???
-
... so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2.
Wait... what???
-
-
Well if I were really serious and had the cap space, on Monday I would be after both Osweiler and Jackson off the Broncos so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2. Then the best WR available @ #32. That would be an instant cure for a better QB immediately, QB pressure with run stopping on D and a legitimate target to throw to on O. If I could only get one it would be Osweiler and I'd still draft Jack and a WR.
And if I knew for sure we never even considered Osweiler, then I'm done with this FO from day 1. Massive fail IMO because it would help us solve both our major problems at once, a young QB with NFL experience and a legitimate pass rusher.
Well if I were really serious and had the cap space, on Monday I would be after both Osweiler and Jackson off the Broncos so I could draft Myles Jack @ #2. Then the best WR available @ #32. That would be an instant cure for a better QB immediately, QB pressure with run stopping on D and a legitimate target to throw to on O. If I could only get one it would be Osweiler and I'd still draft Jack and a WR.
And if I knew for sure we never even considered Osweiler, then I'm done with this FO from day 1. Massive fail IMO because it would help us solve both our major problems at once, a young QB with NFL experience and a legitimate pass rusher.
take that over to camp jack where it belongs sonny boy
-
It's been pretty quiet so far. Mario Williams visiting the Giants. So I would guess JPP is going elsewhere for a low price.
-
NFL Network begins their free agency contact program @ noon EST today. Contact is allowed starting @ 10 am EST
Edit----------So-it's now allowed.
-
Keep us updated man, I'm not near a tv today.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Keep us updated man, I'm not near a tv today.
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Cowboys expected to go the Colt McCoy/ Chase Daniels established backup route rather than address though draft.
I'm not sure if that means they think Romo has quite a few more healthy years, or they don't like the value of the QBs in the first round, but looks like they will pass on the sit & learn program that many thought they would do.
Zombo
-
NFL Network begins their free agency contact program @ noon EST today. Contact is allowed starting @ 10 am EST
Edit----------So-it's now allowed.
NFL Network begins their free agency contact program @ noon EST today.
Guess I could just record Fast Money Halftime Report...

-
One Post From the Truth said:
Keep us updated man, I'm not near a tv today.
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Cowboys expected to go the Colt McCoy/ Chase Daniels established backup route rather than address though draft.
I'm not sure if that means they think Romo has quite a few more healthy years, or they don't like the value of the QBs in the first round, but looks like they will pass on the sit & learn program that many thought they would do.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Cowboys expected to go the Colt McCoy/ Chase Daniels established backup route rather than address though draft.
I'm not sure if that means they think Romo has quite a few more healthy years, or they don't like the value of the QBs in the first round, but looks like they will pass on the sit & learn program that many thought they would do.
Zombo
What about RGIII for them. I suspect they will look at it.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Keep us updated man, I'm not near a tv today.
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Cowboys expected to go the Colt McCoy/ Chase Daniels established backup route rather than address though draft.
I'm not sure if that means they think Romo has quite a few more healthy years, or they don't like the value of the QBs in the first round, but looks like they will pass on the sit & learn program that many thought they would do.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Cowboys expected to go the Colt McCoy/ Chase Daniels established backup route rather than address though draft.
I'm not sure if that means they think Romo has quite a few more healthy years, or they don't like the value of the QBs in the first round, but looks like they will pass on the sit & learn program that many thought they would do.
Zombo
With Romo out last year they tried like hell to win without him. There was no backup as we all know. The running game damn near beat Seattle too but fell spiraling. I foresee them still drafting a qb at #4 along with a backup at FA. Jones is stubborn not stupid to let this happen one more year.What about RGIII for them. I suspect they will look at it.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Keep us updated man, I'm not near a tv today.
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Cowboys expected to go the Colt McCoy/ Chase Daniels established backup route rather than address though draft.
I'm not sure if that means they think Romo has quite a few more healthy years, or they don't like the value of the QBs in the first round, but looks like they will pass on the sit & learn program that many thought they would do.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Broncos have apparently opened the bidding at an incentive laced $45mm over 3 years....
-
Zombo said:
I'm hearing that Texans are reaching out to BO's agent.
Broncos have apparently opened the bidding at an incentive laced $45mm over 3 years....
Broncos have apparently opened the bidding at an incentive laced $45mm over 3 years....
Not a superhigh starting point for him.
-
-
Malik Jackson rumor
Last I saw this morning is they came up to $12mil/year but not sure how many years.
-
No news on Gipson maybe positive news to get it done Wednesday 4pm? Benji, same not much going on but TB? Shanny does not surprise me on Mack & Schwartz. What does, is Carolina not lined up on Schwartz put Denver is? ($$). Rookie at C or Rookie at RT, Wisniewski makes sense at C if you trust Cam or a high rookie draftee at RT?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
