Eagles Randy Meisner's wife shot to death at her home in Los Angeles
-
-
Doesn't sound suspicious at all
-
The wife and I watched the Eagles documentary and the next day this news broke out. Total irony. Ya it doesn't sound like foul play at all just a freakish thing. Puts life in a different perspective.
-
Actually it sounds very suspicious. Maybe I should have put that in pink
-
I heard they had cameras in the house and he wasn't in the room when she got shot
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login