The Lions sign Marvin Jones for 8 million a year
-
(Another one bites the dust)
The #Lions are getting WR Marvin Jones, source said, for what is expected to be about $8M per year (as @diannaESPN said).
192 retweets115 likes -
We are fucked
-
Looks like Pryor will be the number one receiver in Cleveland this season

-
-
Browns getting the FA leftovers for another year ....maybe we can tempt Webster Slaughter out of retirement
-
Sanu?
-
Sanu?
-
(Another one bites the dust)
The #Lions are getting WR Marvin Jones, source said, for what is expected to be about $8M per year (as @diannaESPN said).
192 retweets115 likes(Another one bites the dust)
The #Lions are getting WR Marvin Jones, source said, for what is expected to be about $8M per year (as @diannaESPN said).
192 retweets115 likesYep, letting Benjamin go is working out just peachy keen. Now how can we fuck up our OL?
I want to be impressed by this FO before the day is out. Not starting out so hot.
-
Shamu is a mean run blocker.
-
-
(Another one bites the dust)
The #Lions are getting WR Marvin Jones, source said, for what is expected to be about $8M per year (as @diannaESPN said).
192 retweets115 likesYep, letting Benjamin go is working out just peachy keen. Now how can we fuck up our OL?
I want to be impressed by this FO before the day is out. Not starting out so hot.
Yep, letting Benjamin go is working out just peachy keen. Now how can we fuck up our OL?
I want to be impressed by this FO before the day is out. Not starting out so hot.
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
-
Patient ?.....been patient for too many years now.
every season the same crap
-
-
Yep, letting Benjamin go is working out just peachy keen. Now how can we fuck up our OL?
I want to be impressed by this FO before the day is out. Not starting out so hot.
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
LOL! If you start out your draft by losing 3-4 of your better players in FA, I'd say they need to ask the NFL for back to back double slots for each round if they want to build a team that way. At least JM found a unique way to get away from this train wreck.
Browns now have a new theme song if the day continues like this. Billy Joe and friends.
-
Building through the draft has really worked in recent years hasn't it ....I mean Weeden, Gilbert and Manziel are shining lights that prove the draft makes a decent football team.
We have nearly $50m in cap space for fucks sake
-
Building through the draft has really worked in recent years hasn't it ....I mean Weeden, Gilbert and Manziel are shining lights that prove the draft makes a decent football team.
We have nearly $50m in cap space for fucks sake
Building through the draft has really worked in recent years hasn't it ....I mean Weeden, Gilbert and Manziel are shining lights that prove the draft makes a decent football team.
We have nearly $50m in cap space for fucks sake
If I put Corky in charge of making the picks, it really doesn't matter how many picks they had.
Having qualified, smart people make the picks can build a good team.
-
Yep, letting Benjamin go is working out just peachy keen. Now how can we fuck up our OL?
I want to be impressed by this FO before the day is out. Not starting out so hot.
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
This is exactly what I heard on NFL HQ this morning about our FO. They are not keen on the draft and would rather get players from the draft. Despite what we heard from Hue. But I would've liked to have kept Benjamin, that does have me worried.
-
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
This is exactly what I heard on NFL HQ this morning about our FO. They are not keen on the draft and would rather get players from the draft. Despite what we heard from Hue. But I would've liked to have kept Benjamin, that does have me worried.
-
They may be hard liners on building through the draft. It could be ugly for a year or two. I am sure the fans will be patient....
Waka! Waka! Waka!
This is exactly what I heard on NFL HQ this morning about our FO. They are not keen on the draft and would rather get players from the draft. Despite what we heard from Hue. But I would've liked to have kept Benjamin, that does have me worried.
-
Browns not in for Sanu ......according to various reports on twitter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

