Off the board....
-
MONSTER numbers >>> RT @SI_PeterKing: Olivier Vernon: 5 years, $85 million, $52.5m guaranteed.
That is insane money
-
Johnny - Johnny - Johnny!!!
Manziel to Gordon is something you are all going to be celebrating this season... and it will be GLORIOUS!
-
Johnny - Johnny - Johnny!!!
Manziel to Gordon is something you are all going to be celebrating this season... and it will be GLORIOUS!
-
Rishard Matthews now a Titan........
-
Johnny - Johnny - Johnny!!!
Manziel to Gordon is something you are all going to be celebrating this season... and it will be GLORIOUS!
-
-
Gots to?
WSS
-
Probably not but you gotta admit Manziel to Gordon could be a pretty exciting prospect.
WSS
I would take a Wentz/Goff to Gordon just as well without any periphery shenanigans.
-
I would trade Gordon and Manziel for a third round pick in this draft.
hell, even a fourth. Time to move on from losers who don't care about being
active in the NFL.
-
-
For the life of me, I still cannot understand the insistence of some to try to throw the same blanket over JM and JG...

-
For the life of me, I still cannot understand the insistence of some to try to throw the same blanket over JM and JG...

-
Matt Forte is a Jet
-
-
Good signing for them. I actually don't think the Jets are a bad looking team this year.
Give or take a QB... so far...
-
I would trade Gordon and Manziel for a third round pick in this draft.
hell, even a fourth. Time to move on from losers who don't care about being
active in the NFL.
I would trade Gordon and Manziel for a third round pick in this draft.
hell, even a fourth. Time to move on from losers who don't care about being
active in the NFL.
Manziel, yes. Gordon...HELL no. We gain nothing by losing him. He'd just go to the Steelers or Ravens and whip our ass the next ten years. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why you feel this way, but we need Gordon. If we don't have him, you realize we have Hartline, Pryor, Hawkins, and Gabriel as our WR's? Oh, and we no longer have Mack or Schwartz either. No...we can't cut or trade Gordon. He's basically our only big play option on the entire damn team.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

