Off the board....
-
-
For the life of me, I still cannot understand the insistence of some to try to throw the same blanket over JM and JG...

-
For the life of me, I still cannot understand the insistence of some to try to throw the same blanket over JM and JG...

-
Matt Forte is a Jet
-
-
Good signing for them. I actually don't think the Jets are a bad looking team this year.
Give or take a QB... so far...
-
I would trade Gordon and Manziel for a third round pick in this draft.
hell, even a fourth. Time to move on from losers who don't care about being
active in the NFL.
I would trade Gordon and Manziel for a third round pick in this draft.
hell, even a fourth. Time to move on from losers who don't care about being
active in the NFL.
Manziel, yes. Gordon...HELL no. We gain nothing by losing him. He'd just go to the Steelers or Ravens and whip our ass the next ten years. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why you feel this way, but we need Gordon. If we don't have him, you realize we have Hartline, Pryor, Hawkins, and Gabriel as our WR's? Oh, and we no longer have Mack or Schwartz either. No...we can't cut or trade Gordon. He's basically our only big play option on the entire damn team.
-
-
-
-
VesnaKociper said:
Just watch, The Ravens won't miss a step. THe offensive lineman they lost is just like all the other dime-a-dozen linemen. OZZIE will replace him with a snot blow of his nostrils. There is no such thing as a "valuable" offensive lineman. They are all fat asses, and all interchangeable.
I really don't understand you sometimes. Do you think the QB is a defensive position or something? I mean who the fuck protects the QB? Do you understand what happens when your offensive line can't protect the QB? Do you understand how that basic lack of competency translates to the win/loss record? If your offensive lineman are bums, you lose unless the opposing defense is worse. We live in the AFC north which perennially has some of the best defense's in the league and some of the best pass rushers. How are we supposed to compete for the North title if we can't protect our QB?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
