Skip to content

Travis Benjamin to sign with Chargers

The Browns Board
63 23 2.6k
  • So...we're probably going to draft QB at #2, sit him all year (or until McCown injury). We have lost Benji and Mack, and I'll say Schwartz is gone too. Jesus, who is left that you want to see?

    The only player I really have hopes for is a WR that hasn't played in a year, and that is one joint away from never playing a snap in the NFL.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @jiggins7919 said:

    So...we're probably going to draft QB at #2, sit him all year (or until McCown injury). We have lost Benji and Mack, and I'll say Schwartz is gone too. Jesus, who is left that you want to see?

    The only player I really have hopes for is a WR that hasn't played in a year, and that is one joint away from never playing a snap in the NFL.

    I shouldnt say this becausebi should know better, but its hard to imagine theyd use this high pick on a qb when we're gonna be in such a rebuild. I mean imagine if goff or wentz has to step in next year? Hes dead.... No debate. DOA

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #35

    VesnaKociper said:

    What the fuck are you jackoffs talking about? REBUILD?

    Oh' lookie, Momma, Daddy just took away that pile of cowshit I stepped in.

    Don't worry son, we will rebuild it.

    Fucking morons. There is NOTHING to rebuild. You have a fucking 3- 13 caliber team. How the fuck to you rebuild that? Why would you want to rebuild that?

    Corky, you didn't mention Joe Thomas once. I think that calls for a cookie for our special guy.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #36

    VesnaKociper said:

    What the fuck are you jackoffs talking about? REBUILD?

    Oh' lookie, Momma, Daddy just took away that pile of cowshit I stepped in.

    Don't worry son, we will rebuild it.

    Fucking morons. There is NOTHING to rebuild. You have a fucking 3- 13 caliber team. How the fuck to you rebuild that? Why would you want to rebuild that?

    There it is.....

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #37

    VesnaKociper said:

    What the fuck are you jackoffs talking about? REBUILD?

    Oh' lookie, Momma, Daddy just took away that pile of cowshit I stepped in.

    Don't worry son, we will rebuild it.

    Fucking morons. There is NOTHING to rebuild. You have a fucking 3- 13 caliber team. How the fuck to you rebuild that? Why would you want to rebuild that?

    soooo, you don't want a football team in Cleveland?

  • So....potential line-up = Hawkins, Hartline, Gordon, Pryor, Gabriel, Bowe???.......and our 2nd round pick....(Fuller, Doctson, Boyd, Thomas).....???

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @mudfly said:

    So....potential line-up = Hawkins, Hartline, Gordon, Pryor, Gabriel, Bowe???.......and our 2nd round pick....(Fuller, Doctson, Boyd, Thomas).....???

    I'm down.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    VesnaKociper said:

    See, I was explaining this to my wife. She asked me, "why is it that so many people retire and move from California, Nevada, Arizona and Florida to live out their golden years in Ohio", I replied to her, because Cleveland beats every US city that it is compared to. of course I didn't tell her that fucking idiots took the polls, and only interviewed other fucking idiots from Ohio.

    I guess mild weather beats every other factor when it comes to lifestyle.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    VesnaKociper said:

    What the fuck are you jackoffs talking about? REBUILD?

    Oh' lookie, Momma, Daddy just took away that pile of cowshit I stepped in.

    Don't worry son, we will rebuild it.

    Fucking morons. There is NOTHING to rebuild. You have a fucking 3- 13 caliber team. How the fuck to you rebuild that? Why would you want to rebuild that?

    Fair statement. We went 3-13 with all these so called quality starters.....I guess we can go 3-13 without them.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #41

    We can draft another "Travis". Only he will be bigger. and stronger, and quicker. and he won't leave Cleveland

    because he loves the snow, and wants to wait a few years to get to the super bowl. No problem.

  • We can draft another "Travis". Only he will be bigger. and stronger, and quicker. and he won't leave Cleveland

    because he loves the snow, and wants to wait a few years to get to the super bowl. No problem.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @calfoxwc said:

    We can draft another "Travis". Only he will be bigger. and stronger, and quicker. and he won't leave Cleveland

    because he loves the snow, and wants to wait a few years to get to the super bowl. No problem.

    But will he be able to catch rabbits?....only time will tell....

  • @miktoxic said:

    exactly.

    san diego is no contender BUT they do have the best weather and the best looking women in the US.

    I am not sure about the women. Perhaps they simply have the most scantily clad, most botoxed women. That was not part of the study.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not sure about the women. Perhaps they simply have the most scantily clad, most botoxed women. That was not part of the study.

    Most ignorant thing you have ever said, and that is saying something. The women here are incredible
  • @the-gipper said:

    I am not sure about the women. Perhaps they simply have the most scantily clad, most botoxed women. That was not part of the study.

    Most ignorant thing you have ever said, and that is saying something. The women here are incredible
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mike-h said:

    Most ignorant thing you have ever said, and that is saying something. The women here are incredible

    Why is "I don't know about the women" ignorant. Your questioning me on that is pure ignorance, and your ignorance seems to have no bounds.

    Let me just say that I will be the judge of whether or not the women of San Diego are all that and a bag of chips when I see them.

    I mean....fake boobs, fake lips, fake butts are not my idea of a woman being incredible.

  • @mike-h said:

    Most ignorant thing you have ever said, and that is saying something. The women here are incredible

    Why is "I don't know about the women" ignorant. Your questioning me on that is pure ignorance, and your ignorance seems to have no bounds.

    Let me just say that I will be the judge of whether or not the women of San Diego are all that and a bag of chips when I see them.

    I mean....fake boobs, fake lips, fake butts are not my idea of a woman being incredible.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H
    #45

    @the-gipper said:

    Why is "I don't know about the women" ignorant. Your questioning me on that is pure ignorance, and your ignorance seems to have no bounds.

    Let me just say that I will be the judge of whether or not the women of San Diego are all that and a bag of chips when I see them.

    I mean....fake boobs, fake lips, fake butts are not my idea of a woman being incredible.

    Maybe you're thinking of LA, or some older women in your age bracket who have had those cosmetic surgeries done, but there a ton of beautiful ladies in America's finest city. Ignorance.

    And for the record, Fake Boobs are as American as apple pie.

    Go back to your shanties

    giphy.gif

  • @mudfly said:

    So....potential line-up = Hawkins, Hartline, Gordon, Pryor, Gabriel, Bowe???.......and our 2nd round pick....(Fuller, Doctson, Boyd, Thomas).....???

    I'm down.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #46

    I love Shandies...

    Also love SD and the Belmont Giant Dipper...

    @wargograw said:

    I'm down.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why is "I don't know about the women" ignorant. Your questioning me on that is pure ignorance, and your ignorance seems to have no bounds.

    Let me just say that I will be the judge of whether or not the women of San Diego are all that and a bag of chips when I see them.

    I mean....fake boobs, fake lips, fake butts are not my idea of a woman being incredible.

    Maybe you're thinking of LA, or some older women in your age bracket who have had those cosmetic surgeries done, but there a ton of beautiful ladies in America's finest city. Ignorance.

    And for the record, Fake Boobs are as American as apple pie.

    Go back to your shanties

    giphy.gif

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @mike-h said:

    Maybe you're thinking of LA, or some older women in your age bracket who have had those cosmetic surgeries done, but there a ton of beautiful ladies in America's finest city. Ignorance.

    OK, so...explain the big differences between LA and San Diego.

    And for the record, Fake Boobs are as American as apple pie.

    And need love too? OK.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Where exactly are you arguing that the most beautiful women in America are, Gip? Surely you're not saying Cleveland, right?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #49

    VesnaKociper said:

    What the fuck are you jackoffs talking about? REBUILD?

    Oh' lookie, Momma, Daddy just took away that pile of cowshit I stepped in.

    Don't worry son, we will rebuild it.

    Fucking morons. There is NOTHING to rebuild. You have a fucking 3- 13 caliber team. How the fuck to you rebuild that? Why would you want to rebuild that?

    Tommy.. I honestly believe were striving for 0-16.. I really do...

  • We can draft another "Travis". Only he will be bigger. and stronger, and quicker. and he won't leave Cleveland

    because he loves the snow, and wants to wait a few years to get to the super bowl. No problem.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @calfoxwc said:

    We can draft another "Travis". Only he will be bigger. and stronger, and quicker. and he won't leave Cleveland

    because he loves the snow, and wants to wait a few years to get to the super bowl. No problem.

    Are you saying that's why we should draft Wentz? 🙂 NDSU Fargo, average January temps. High 18, Low 0. Record Low -50.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    We can draft another "Travis". Only he will be bigger. and stronger, and quicker. and he won't leave Cleveland

    because he loves the snow, and wants to wait a few years to get to the super bowl. No problem.

    Are you saying that's why we should draft Wentz? 🙂 NDSU Fargo, average January temps. High 18, Low 0. Record Low -50.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @hoorta said:

    Are you saying that's why we should draft Wentz? 🙂 NDSU Fargo, average January temps. High 18, Low 0. Record Low -50.

    Wentz and the WR1 from the U of Alaska Polar Bears.

  • @hoorta said:

    Are you saying that's why we should draft Wentz? 🙂 NDSU Fargo, average January temps. High 18, Low 0. Record Low -50.

    Wentz and the WR1 from the U of Alaska Polar Bears.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Wentz and the WR1 from the U of Alaska Polar Bears.

    And the D-Line of the Siberian Sabertooths. "This Cleveland. It weather very warm. Must. Kill. Flacco."

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Wentz and the WR1 from the U of Alaska Polar Bears.

    And the D-Line of the Siberian Sabertooths. "This Cleveland. It weather very warm. Must. Kill. Flacco."

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @gftchris said:

    And the D-Line of the Siberian Sabertooths. "This Cleveland. It weather very warm. Must. Kill. Flacco."