Craig Robertson
-
Visiting Rams today .....
-
I guess I was not aware that he too was a FA.
-
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
-
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
Easily replaceable. Kirksey will replace him.
-
Means carders prolly gonna be starter next year. Y'all feelin that looming 0-16 season?
-
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
The 4 in a room full of 2s.
-
Means carders prolly gonna be starter next year. Y'all feelin that looming 0-16 season?
Means carders prolly gonna be starter next year. Y'all feelin that looming 0-16 season?
I think coaching will milk out at least as many wins as this past season with those guys.
-
Oh right, yeah, he exists.
-
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
The 4 in a room full of 2s.
The 4 in a room full of 2s.
Not willing to say that till i see a full season out of him. Cause what i saw last year he was the only guy finding his way through the ol to meet the ballcarrier in the backfield during lateral pursuits. All our orher lb'rs would get hemmed up on the wrong side of the los and the runner could leisurely choose his cut back lanes. Is this what lb's are supposed to do? Yes. But ur right, lowered expectation syndrome
-
Means carders prolly gonna be starter next year. Y'all feelin that looming 0-16 season?
I think coaching will milk out at least as many wins as this past season with those guys.
I think coaching will milk out at least as many wins as this past season with those guys.
Dreaming
-
-
I guess I was not aware that he too was a FA.
I guess I was not aware that he too was a FA.
I was- when I was debating Logic we're doing an o-fer on our FA, not sure if Carder was a UFA.
-
I had hope that Robertson could be our captain till we drafted the new core of interior lb'ers. This sucks. I mean think about it, we can't even retain Craig Robertson. Let that sink in.
-
I think coaching will milk out at least as many wins as this past season with those guys.
Dreaming
Dreaming
3-13 isnt a lofty goal.
-
I had hope that Robertson could be our captain till we drafted the new core of interior lb'ers. This sucks. I mean think about it, we can't even retain Craig Robertson. Let that sink in.
I had hope that Robertson could be our captain till we drafted the new core of interior lb'ers. This sucks. I mean think about it, we can't even retain Craig Robertson. Let that sink in.
Can't or didn't want to?
-
Fuck. Hes our best ilb'er
The 4 in a room full of 2s.
The 4 in a room full of 2s.
I'm guessing the scale starts at 15?
-
again? Robertson is a Texas kid, warm weather kid, who
played college football in Texas.
Talking to the Rams...who are now going to play in California.
a trend? (oh, Bademosi played at Stanford.....in California...just sayin)

-
again? Robertson is a Texas kid, warm weather kid, who
played college football in Texas.
Talking to the Rams...who are now going to play in California.
a trend? (oh, Bademosi played at Stanford.....in California...just sayin)

again? Robertson is a Texas kid, warm weather kid, who
played college football in Texas.
Talking to the Rams...who are now going to play in California.
a trend? (oh, Bademosi played at Stanford.....in California...just sayin)

These kids would have to wake up pretty erli in the morn to sneak one past you huh cal? Caught em red handed you did.
-
Just checking, this coming season the team will be made up of guys who couldn't start last year on a 3 and 13 team? Alrighty then
WSS
-
Just checking, this coming season the team will be made up of guys who couldn't start last year on a 3 and 13 team? Alrighty then
WSS
Just checking, this coming season the team will be made up of guys who couldn't start last year on a 3 and 13 team? Alrighty then
WSS
Or draftees and misfit toys.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login