ObaMao-inspired exercise program coming to America
-
-
http://videos.videopress.com/YpRaDiVP/how-to-get-people-to-exercise_hd.mp4
Well, they do say the hardest part of exercising is staying motivated....
-
I think i just partially wet myself. Is that shit even legal? I mean srsly even in jest that looks highly illegal. But omg ?
-
so fucking wrong though holy fuck
-
Good one Cal..lol
-
My Wifie and I lol'd.... I sent it around to some friends... her Dad in Texas
will get a kick out of it. In real life, it wouldn't be legal, but surely every person
in the video was in on it...
-
It's real Cal. It was shot in Russia. Here's the real time version of it, you can tell the people were not in on it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login