Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. MOCK DRAFT POSTS

MOCK DRAFT POSTS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 7 Posters 704 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 4k Posts
    • 959 Reputation
    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    MudflyM The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • darren15D darren15

      Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

      Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

      http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

      Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 7k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @darren15 said:

      Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

      Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

      http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

      I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

      Tour2maT T 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MudflyM Mudfly

        @darren15 said:

        Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

        Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

        http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

        I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

        Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mudfly said:

        I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

        In the period between Combine and Pro Day, I can understand the fall... especially in a St Louis area mock...

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MudflyM Mudfly

          @darren15 said:

          Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

          Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

          http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

          I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @mudfly said:

          I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

          Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL! 😉

          gumby73G 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • T TexasAg1969

            @mudfly said:

            I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

            Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL! 😉

            gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 11k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @texasag1969 said:

            Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL! 😉

            When his body grows out with that frame, he may not be a fat Eddie Lacy but Jerome Bettis was not bad..

            Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • darren15D darren15

              Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

              Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

              http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @darren15 said:

              Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

              Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

              http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

              So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

              dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • The GipperT The Gipper

                @darren15 said:

                Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

                Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

                http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

                So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

                dawg2fan dawg2fanD
                • 713 Posts
                • 74 Reputation
                dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by dawg2fan
                #7

                @the-gipper said:

                So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

                Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

                MudflyM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • dawg2fanD dawg2fan

                  @the-gipper said:

                  So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

                  Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

                  Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 7k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @dawg2fan said:

                  Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

                  I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

                  dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • MudflyM Mudfly

                    @dawg2fan said:

                    Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

                    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

                    dawg2fan dawg2fanD
                    • 713 Posts
                    • 74 Reputation
                    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mudfly said:

                    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

                    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

                    The GipperT MudflyM 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • dawg2fanD dawg2fan

                      @mudfly said:

                      I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

                      I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @dawg2fan said:

                      I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

                      We don't disagree on anything. There is nothing to agree or disagree with. Whether the Browns get Kaep or not....it is purely up to Sashi Brown/Jackson/DePo etc. to decide to take another QB. I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.

                      All we can do is say what we would like to see happen. The choice is not ours to make.

                      dawg2fanD 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • dawg2fanD dawg2fan

                        @mudfly said:

                        I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

                        I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

                        Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 7k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @dawg2fan said:

                        I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

                        I guess I dont get what you're saying....or....didnt realize you were talking about just the 49ers when you said no first round QB's?....

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                          @dawg2fan said:

                          I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

                          We don't disagree on anything. There is nothing to agree or disagree with. Whether the Browns get Kaep or not....it is purely up to Sashi Brown/Jackson/DePo etc. to decide to take another QB. I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.

                          All we can do is say what we would like to see happen. The choice is not ours to make.

                          dawg2fan dawg2fanD
                          • 713 Posts
                          • 74 Reputation
                          dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @the-gipper said:

                          I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.

                          Couldn't agree more. Just giving my opinion like we all do.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate