Skip to content

MOCK DRAFT POSTS

The Browns Board
12 7 704
  • Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    @darren15 said:

    Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

  • @darren15 said:

    Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

    @mudfly said:

    I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

    In the period between Combine and Pro Day, I can understand the fall... especially in a St Louis area mock...

  • @darren15 said:

    Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

    @mudfly said:

    I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

    Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL! 😉

  • @mudfly said:

    I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....

    Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL! 😉

    @texasag1969 said:

    Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL! 😉

    When his body grows out with that frame, he may not be a fat Eddie Lacy but Jerome Bettis was not bad..

  • Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    @darren15 said:

    Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

  • @darren15 said:

    Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads

    Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?

    http://590thefan.com/bridges-full-first-round-mock-draft

    So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

    @the-gipper said:

    So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

    Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

  • @the-gipper said:

    So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?

    Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

    @dawg2fan said:

    Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

  • @dawg2fan said:

    Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.

    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

    @mudfly said:

    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

  • @mudfly said:

    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

    We don't disagree on anything. There is nothing to agree or disagree with. Whether the Browns get Kaep or not....it is purely up to Sashi Brown/Jackson/DePo etc. to decide to take another QB. I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.

    All we can do is say what we would like to see happen. The choice is not ours to make.

  • @mudfly said:

    I see 3.....are we looking at the same draft?

    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

    I guess I dont get what you're saying....or....didnt realize you were talking about just the 49ers when you said no first round QB's?....

  • @dawg2fan said:

    I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.

    We don't disagree on anything. There is nothing to agree or disagree with. Whether the Browns get Kaep or not....it is purely up to Sashi Brown/Jackson/DePo etc. to decide to take another QB. I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.

    All we can do is say what we would like to see happen. The choice is not ours to make.

    @the-gipper said:

    I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.

    Couldn't agree more. Just giving my opinion like we all do.