MOCK DRAFT POSTS
-
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
-
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....
-
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....
-
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
I like the Myles Jack pick....but Bosa at 15???......surely dont see that happening......kind of a whacky mock right there....
-
Heh, that got Henry going @21, so I think it's a stellar draft. LOL!

When his body grows out with that frame, he may not be a fat Eddie Lacy but Jerome Bettis was not bad..
-
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?
-
Thought it might be a good idea to do a mock draft thread where you can post ones found from various sites and also your own so we don't have lots of different threads
Here is one I found interesting.....us taking Jack and Bosa dropping to 15 ?
So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?
So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?
Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.
-
So? What you are saying is that you wanted to demonstrate that there is all kinds of stupid in the world?
Wow, no QB taken in the 1st round either. Interesting. Especially considering the 49er's needs.
-
-
I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.
We don't disagree on anything. There is nothing to agree or disagree with. Whether the Browns get Kaep or not....it is purely up to Sashi Brown/Jackson/DePo etc. to decide to take another QB. I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.
All we can do is say what we would like to see happen. The choice is not ours to make.
-
I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.
I guess I dont get what you're saying....or....didnt realize you were talking about just the 49ers when you said no first round QB's?....
-
I know we disagree that if the Browns get Kaep, will take a QB or not? But its the same thing with the 49ers. They are looking for a QB, specifically even with the first Pick. This is whether they keep Kaep or not.
We don't disagree on anything. There is nothing to agree or disagree with. Whether the Browns get Kaep or not....it is purely up to Sashi Brown/Jackson/DePo etc. to decide to take another QB. I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.
All we can do is say what we would like to see happen. The choice is not ours to make.
I will make the assumption that they will NOT consult with either you or I on that decision making process.
Couldn't agree more. Just giving my opinion like we all do.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login