Best Snacks for Better TV Entertainment
-
I enjoy...
Rice Crispy Treats
Cereal
One Hits
M and M's
Cinnamon Rolls
Smokey Treats
-
What is a smokey treat? Like beef jerky?
-
In my opinion Rice Krispie treats suck.
WSS
-
Smokey treats sound like pet food.
-
-
-
Smokey treats.. Little sausages microwaved to perfection with some BBQ sauce in there. Use toothpicks too eat with then use the tooth pick to clean yo teeth.
-
If your smokey treats are weed.....then ANYTHING makes for a good snack.....
I hear Rice Krips -pee snacks are not the thing to eat lately.....unless urine to contaminated foods....
Ya I bought an industrial size box of these and been eating them right? Then on my commute to work I hear the pee inside of these treats story. My luck the rest of them are getting pitched. I'm done with rice crispy anything from now on.If your smokey treats are weed.....then ANYTHING makes for a good snack.....
I hear Rice Krips -pee snacks are not the thing to eat lately.....unless urine to contaminated foods....
-
Snyders of Berlin BBQ chips...none better
Slim Jims
3 Musketeers, Reese Cups, & assorted candy bars
(all the above are ALWAYS found in the ManCave)
My sausage & cheese dip with nachos
Broiled pepperoni, mozzarella, & parmesan topped party rye slices
My peanut butter fudge
(quickly & often prepared)
All pair well with craft beers and/or Vernor's Ginger Ale.
Mike
-
Eating Frosted Mini Wheats right now. Well I will be gotta let them MFers soak and soggy first.

-
Snyders of Berlin BBQ chips...none better
Slim Jims
3 Musketeers, Reese Cups, & assorted candy bars
(all the above are ALWAYS found in the ManCave)
My sausage & cheese dip with nachos
Broiled pepperoni, mozzarella, & parmesan topped party rye slices
My peanut butter fudge
(quickly & often prepared)
All pair well with craft beers and/or Vernor's Ginger Ale.
Mike
Snyders of Berlin BBQ chips...none better
Slim Jims
3 Musketeers, Reese Cups, & assorted candy bars
(all the above are ALWAYS found in the ManCave)
My sausage & cheese dip with nachos
Broiled pepperoni, mozzarella, & parmesan topped party rye slices
My peanut butter fudge
(quickly & often prepared)
All pair well with craft beers and/or Vernor's Ginger Ale.
Mike
Ha!.....I am on a bit of a reeses cup binge myself right now.....buy a 4 pack almost everyday....and had to laugh at the slim jim thing, cause you brought an awful lot of them fishin....my dog LOVED them!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login