Season 4 of Bates Motel tonight!
-
I think the kid that plays Norman does really well. I've watched the other three seasons and can't wait until tonigh. Thoughts?
-
I got about two-thirds of the way through season 1 and couldn't stand it anymore.
Sorry.
WSS
-
I got about two-thirds of the way through season 1 and couldn't stand it anymore.
Sorry.
WSS
Goddamn WSS Lol.I got about two-thirds of the way through season 1 and couldn't stand it anymore.
Sorry.
WSS
You don't like Crispy treats or Bates Motel? Somebody piss in your corn flakes this morning?
-
Im with Steve....I actually got pretty excited when I saw the series first come out, cause I love creepy stuff.....and I tried to get into it. But it just never happened......then I let a season pass and decided to go back and binge watch it, thinking that would work....but it didnt. Did develop a weird crush for Norma though......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login