Who else may be in the market for a starting QB
-
As general managers hands across the league are inching toward the telephone nervously contemplating the call to Old Number 2 exclamation point

â‚©$$
-
Note: in our Mock draft, the top 3 QBs were gone after 15 picks: .... Bears took a guy. That was a bit of a surprise, no?
No.....of course, Im not surprised because I picked him......but they have Jay Cutler and he's an over paid, underperforming, disinterested bum with only one year left on his contract.....I assure you, they desperately want him gone....
No.....of course, Im not surprised because I picked him......but they have Jay Cutler and he's an over paid, underperforming, disinterested bum with only one year left on his contract.....I assure you, they desperately want him gone....
Daniel Jeremiah agrees with you. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000644232/article/jeremiah-mock-draft-40-bears-find-qb-of-future
-
Some services that I have seen still put Connor Cook on the cusp of 1st/2d round. I know I have heard all about him from all y'all about what a bad guy he is.
But...at #32?
Though, I suspect that he will go to one of those teams that have a QB approaching the 35 year old mark...in a later round...and that he will become their project QB.
-
If we're going to take a QB, it needs to either be an unquestionable 'QB of the future' or a project we can stash for a while. None of this 'well he could be great in the right situation' business we've had so much of.
-
If we're going to take a QB, it needs to either be an unquestionable 'QB of the future' or a project we can stash for a while. None of this 'well he could be great in the right situation' business we've had so much of.
If we're going to take a QB, it needs to either be an unquestionable 'QB of the future' or a project we can stash for a while. None of this 'well he could be great in the right situation' business we've had so much of.
There are none of the former in this draft class. Sorry.
If it is to be a stashable project.....it would have to be a later round pick. You don't use #2 on that.
-
Some services that I have seen still put Connor Cook on the cusp of 1st/2d round. I know I have heard all about him from all y'all about what a bad guy he is.
But...at #32?
Though, I suspect that he will go to one of those teams that have a QB approaching the 35 year old mark...in a later round...and that he will become their project QB.
Some services that I have seen still put Connor Cook on the cusp of 1st/2d round. I know I have heard all about him from all y'all about what a bad guy he is.
But...at #32?
Though, I suspect that he will go to one of those teams that have a QB approaching the 35 year old mark...in a later round...and that he will become their project QB.
If he's a bad project and a bad guy what the fuck's the difference if he goes number 1 overall or the bottom of the seventh round?
WSS
-
If we're going to take a QB, it needs to either be an unquestionable 'QB of the future' or a project we can stash for a while. None of this 'well he could be great in the right situation' business we've had so much of.
There are none of the former in this draft class. Sorry.
If it is to be a stashable project.....it would have to be a later round pick. You don't use #2 on that.
There are none of the former in this draft class. Sorry.
Are, too...
-
There are none of the former in this draft class. Sorry.
Are, too...
-
Some services that I have seen still put Connor Cook on the cusp of 1st/2d round. I know I have heard all about him from all y'all about what a bad guy he is.
But...at #32?
Though, I suspect that he will go to one of those teams that have a QB approaching the 35 year old mark...in a later round...and that he will become their project QB.
If he's a bad project and a bad guy what the fuck's the difference if he goes number 1 overall or the bottom of the seventh round?
WSS
If he's a bad project and a bad guy what the fuck's the difference if he goes number 1 overall or the bottom of the seventh round?
WSS
Ask yourself that question: Were you more pissed about the performance, or lack thereof of Trent Richardson or of Garrett Gilkey?
-
There are none of the former in this draft class. Sorry.
Are, too...
-
If he's a bad project and a bad guy what the fuck's the difference if he goes number 1 overall or the bottom of the seventh round?
WSS
Ask yourself that question: Were you more pissed about the performance, or lack thereof of Trent Richardson or of Garrett Gilkey?
Ask yourself that question: Were you more pissed about the performance, or lack thereof of Trent Richardson or of Garrett Gilkey?
In this case it's probably more equal only because if we're drafting this guy to be the starting quarterback for X number of years and he's another bust, it still sets us back.
Plus we got a nice draft pick for Richardson.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login