Your favorite vocalists of all time
-
I've had stop making sense on cd for years
-
There's really some great songs on it. My understanding is that "genius of love" was going on while Byrne was changing into the iconic big suit
-
My favorites on there are "found a job", "life during wartime", and "making flippy-floppy" although the whole show is incredible
-
Another guy who's really good is Joe Lynn Turner.
WSS
-
I've had stop making sense on cd for years
I've had stop making sense on cd for years
Ditto... the DVD's visual accompaniment is worth adding... I mean, ya gotta love "the big suit"...
Plus (depending on your surround SQ) the multi-channel adds a nice "being there" atmosphere...
-
Another guy who's really good is Joe Lynn Turner.
WSS
Another guy who's really good is Joe Lynn Turner.
WSS
This!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
