Top 5 Living Acting Icons
-
So, um, Morgan Freeman anyone?
-
Can imagine not listing De Niro.
WSS
Uhmm, his photo was in there, did you miss it?
Uhmm, his photo was in there, did you miss it?
I checked again, and only see 4.
WSS
-
Since this is a Movie Forum we need to go here do we not: Top 5 Living Movie Star Icons.
Start with this guy:





Since this is a Movie Forum we need to go here do we not: Top 5 Living Movie Star Icons.
Start with this guy:





-
Uhmm, his photo was in there, did you miss it?
I checked again, and only see 4.
WSS
I checked again, and only see 4.
WSS
Nicholson, DeNiro, Redford, Pacino, Cruise. 5.
-
-
I checked again, and only see 4.
WSS
Nicholson, DeNiro, Redford, Pacino, Cruise. 5.
-
Harrison Ford
Nicholson
Pacino
Deniro
Uh...cruise? Tom hanks? Tough call.
-
Again De Niro does not come up.
WSS
Something weird on your unit, whatever you are using. He is there. If there is a blank under Nicholson, that is where he goes.
-
Harrison Ford
Nicholson
Pacino
Deniro
Uh...cruise? Tom hanks? Tough call.
Harrison Ford
Nicholson
Pacino
Deniro
Uh...cruise? Tom hanks? Tough call.
Indiana Jones/Han Solo/Jack Ryan certainly
-
Schwarzenegger maybe should get some consideration
-
-
On the Gippers list I just replace Tom Cruise with Sean Connery.
WSS
-
On the Gippers list I just replace Tom Cruise with Sean Connery.
WSS
On the Gippers list I just replace Tom Cruise with Sean Connery.
WSS
Yea....again, this is why this is tough.
-
Since this is a Movie Forum we need to go here do we not: Top 5 Living Movie Star Icons.
Start with this guy:





Since this is a Movie Forum we need to go here do we not: Top 5 Living Movie Star Icons.
Start with this guy:






It was annoying me
-
Me too Cysko.
WSS
-
What about Clint Eastwood?
-
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
-
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
Now I feel like is chauvinist. Certainly I think Meryl Streep is the greatest living actress, possibly the best of all time.<p>
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
I don't feel too badly for forgetting because there are two categories at the Oscars... But good eye John
WSS
-
Maybe they're before my time but I don't think all that much of any of them.
-
Juliette Lewis
Ashley Judd
Jennifer Lawrence
Amy Smart
Jenna Jameson
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login